Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women can opt out of the workplace

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
This is a big white pill for me. The fact that women can just leave the work place means that they are willing to stick it to their corporate overlords and find someone to settle with.

Now before you called me a bluepilled cuck, this can (and prob will) backfire and she could end up with Chador chadlite. The thing is, chad usually doesn't settle down. So femoids who are tired of working would have to settle for less than chad.

Even then the odds are against us. However, one of us can ascend through looksmaxxing and careermaxxing and in the process (if the stars fucking allign) it could be possible that an average looking femoid can go for their looksmatch.

I understand you guys hate femoids but from their perspective, if you were a femoid and can just quit your job tomorrow and have kids you might just do it.

Let me address a few issues with this though. Women these days don't want to quit their jobs. A lot of them have jobs and are married as well. And to that I say these people are (at least from my experience) 30 or above. Maybe late 20s. Young women that have to pay rent and bills can't fuck chad to fullfill temporary needs forever. The pressure might cause them to make changes.

I'm probably completely wrong but I always like to start discussions here.

You're living in a dreamland boyo.

Everything is expensive in the west, people can barely afford a family with two working parents.

What you're saying is just a big, fat betabux cope.

women can sell their toe nails and feces for a six figure salary, boyo.

nothing new

You're living in a dreamland boyo.
C 658VsXoAo3ovC