Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women can not understand us at all

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
They have never been in a situation where no guy is ever not interested in them. Think of the most boring low tier girl you could, she still gets approached. We are on the other side of the coin where we're the approachers. We have to look good or make up for it with hella bank. Every Woman will be approached by a man until the end of time and with that opportunity alone they could not comprehend us. In highschool I would talk to the bottom of the barrel girls (got nothing,) and you would STILL see guys talking to them. I remembered this one girl actually looked like a mf rat and had a 6'2 blue eye chadlite bf. There is no such thing as a lonely girl who can sympathize somehow cause every guy wants to fuck them

I'm saying it for the cucks on here who think you can be friends with women
99% they are going to ignore and cherry pick us. I made the worse mistake by wasting my time with them.

Women are property