Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can never be Lonely, only Purposely.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Like i said, women can't be lonely, only if they choose to be. They constantly have dozens of men/ boys texting them left and right on every social media they have showering them with attention and simping for them. No girl in this society of today will ever have to be lonely and without anyone when they have simps begging them for just an ounce of their attention, simps are literally the reason inceldom exists today, and with social media and an abundance of lonely males this has heightened it 100x more. This is the greatest time ever for women to be alive, they are literally playing in sandbox mode, life is like a game to them, all they have to do is post one photo or be a twitch cammer and all of the men will flock to her. While a man has no friends and is suicidal and wants to kill himself and has no one to vent or talk to, he can't get any attention whatsoever, and whatever attention he gets is someone using him for something and they don't truly care. Women are quite frankly bored and tired of getting attention, this like like eating everyday food to them. We as opposite genders both co exist on the same planet in different worlds, this is why there will never be equality because each gender will always have an argument about what another person does in their own universe, like when a man gives a girl a compliment, that is nice in the man's world, but in the girl's world it's seen as annoying because she receives this daily, this is why there will never be equality. A woman can have anything she wants because of this simp society, simps should be eradicated from this earth because they caused all the female hatred and women only wanting the top 0.001% of men now.

Last edited:
A few days ago I created this Reddit post on a subreddit where you can make friends.

I used this female Reddit account I made a while ago for lols. Just wanted to see how many replies I’d get.

5 minutes after I posted I received 5 replies and I woke up the next day to 80+ guys replying to my fake female account.

Social media needs to be nuked. Not really, but strongly regulated.

A few days ago I created this Reddit post on a subreddit where you can make friends.

I used this female Reddit account I made a while ago for lols. Just wanted to see how many replies I’d get.

5 minutes after I posted I received 5 replies and I woke up the next day to 80+ guys replying to my fake female account.

Social media needs to be nuked. Not really, but strongly regulated.
that's sad

Yeah, I had this stupid bitch tell me that she had no friends while her phone was literally blowing up with texts right next to me. *bzzz* *bzzz* every minute during our convo. Made me smh. They have no clue what loneliness is. I see a lot of foids around whine about being lonely, but then if you ask her what she did on the weekend you'll find out that she was out partying with a group of people and undoubtedly had dudes trying to get in her pants nonstop. That's what they can loneliness.

Meanwhile, the lonely man only get texts once a month from extended warranty scammers and spends all day home playing video games because they have nobody to go out with.

Water, but I think it’s worth to see threads like this again and again from different users bc it shows that we are right: Women are never lonely and therefore they are privileged.

I can say I know two long term single women and they are both giga landwhales, both of them still get male attention, I have seen this more than once. One of them would be a very beautiful woman with a normal weight, but that’s obviously too much effort for her.
Yeah, I had this stupid bitch tell me that she had no friends while her phone was literally blowing up with texts right next to me. *bzzz* *bzzz* every minute during our convo.
Brutal. Women feel „lonely“ when no chad texts her. That’s their definition of feeling lonely.

!!!

Last edited:
female loneliness is real because they don't even consider sub-chads a human so they're lonely for that.

This is the greatest time ever for women to be alive, they are literally playing in sandbox mode, life is like a game to them, all they have to do is post one photo or be a twitch cammer and all of the men will flock to her.
This. I imagine this is why women don’t play videogames. Their life is a videogame.

They get simped for in real life too.

This is the best time in the entire history to be a foid. They literally have nothing to loose.

i fucking hate women so much

This. I imagine this is why women don’t play videogames. Their life is a videogame.
Life is harder than Bloodborne for men, no attention, no love, no friendliness, no dopamine in our brains.
It's so sad. :fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They play on a goddamn tutorial mode for the love of God!
But as i said multiple times,don't take these bunch of invaders,resources parasites shit on you,lads.:feelsseriously: