Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women can be virgin their entires lives. Men, well...

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
Oh wow, you're still a virgin? Are you waiting for marriage that's so sweet. I hope you find the nicest Chad who will love you forever.
vs
WOW, YOU'RE A 20 YEAR OLD VIRGIN? Holy fuck how SAD and PATHETIC. What the fuck is wrong with you, do you not like shower? Or are you gay? Jesus christ how can any "man" be a virgin at this age, or any older. Have you even kissed a girl!?

It's my day off, and I'm stuck here thinking about this. I can't get it out of my head. It won't go away. I hate it all man.

Men will always have it worse.

"There is someone out there for you, just wait and be patient..nature will do its magic br0"

Women virginity is something valuable while men virginity is seen worse than shit

I elicit the exact same response from normies everything they figure out I am a virgin.

Someone for everyone teehee even though only 40% of males in human history have reproduced teehee

Women’s virginity is valuable and yet they throw it away on the first chad who says hi to them.

I think we need to bring back non-virgin shaming for women. Problem being Most guys are cucks and still put a ring on a girl regardless of how many cocks she’s taken or how much sperm she’s absorbed.

Then some guys are massively cucked and end up marrying a single mom. That’s going full retard.

and how they respond bro?
they just mock me, asking stupid questions like" why are you still a virgin bro", " have you ever kissed a girl before bro" , " dude just talk to a girl", it makes me so fucking mad, usually I just " dont know im usually busy with school" or just trying to find the right one"

I think a female virgin in her 20’s has more value to society than one in her 40’s, but that’s just speculation.

Virgin shaming is so retarded.

they just mock me, asking stupid questions like" why are you still a virgin bro", " have you ever kissed a girl before bro" , " dude just talk to a girl", it makes me so fucking mad, usually I just " dont know im usually busy with school" or just trying to find the right one"

That fucking sucks man, fuck normies

There is no such thing as female virginity past the age of 18 brobrotbh

Women virginity is something valuable while men virginity is seen worse than shit
maybe its because its easier for a woman to lose it than a man does
its mch harder for a man to get sex than a woman does
things that harder to get are often valued the most

It's strange, I have never run into any virgin shaming (yet) but this forum tells me it's commonplace.

Reason 327 why women have it better than men overall.

I hate hypocrisy. Muhhh virginzzz

If virgin shaming exists it’s fair that slut shaming exists

If virgin shaming exists it’s fair that slut shaming exists
Exactly we need slut shaming back.being virgin is not even something you'd be shameful