Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women can be overweight; men don't

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
fBaznuO.png

h1YM5uj.png

HOW ON EARTH IS BEING OVERWEIGHT "WOMANLY" ?

HOW

High bf% results in more estrogen production
Healthy women still have higher bf% than men
Women store body fat as a part of reproducing even

Im skinny and have braces guess its over

High bf% results in more estrogen production
Healthy women still have higher bf% than men
Women store body fat as a part of reproducing even
But there's a fine line between curvy and fat. In fact being fat lowers a woman's fertility. Curvy means having fat at the right places (boobs) but being relatively lean on other parts (stomach, ass, legs).

fBaznuO.png

h1YM5uj.png

HOW ON EARTH IS BEING OVERWEIGHT "WOMANLY" ?

HOW
lol they just shit all over men for whatever reason they can find, just to be a cunt and unwind and let the chips fall where they may.

if you need to picture women in 2019, just picture a women taking a nice big shit in a public place.

The body positivity movement has nothing to do with actual fat acceptance; but encouraging obese women that they too deserve to be loved by a fit muscular man and should never go on a diet or settle.

My looksmatch called me fat.Im litrrerally 2% bodyfat skinnier than her

Hormones are a big cope. Most whores are too lazy to lose the fat. If only they would put the fork down and go for a walk.

we need to create farms where we can harvest fat foids for meat to feed our dogs.

"Genetically men lose weight much easier than women", what a load of crap!

Women only need to stop eating like hippos to drop weight, men need to spend 3h per day at the gym. If you just diet as a man, your muscles will go first and the fat will tske months to burn, and in the end you'll just look like a skinnyfat faggot.

Men who still get women when they're fat are a waste of genetics. They still manage to get women despite their shitty fat face, so just imagine what kind of gigachad bone structure hides behind the mask of fat.

Who cares as the SMV of landwhales is way bigger than ours anyways.
Those pigs still get orbiters, nuke this world.

meanwhile everyone, of either gender, is urged to eat the same margerine-filled sugar soy products

FOIDS CAN BE SHORT MEN DONT

Just be perfect.

My looksmatch called me fat.Im litrrerally 2% bodyfat skinnier than her
Well, women have about 10% more body fat normally than men, so it wouldn't be good to be that close to her in terms of body fat.

Well, women have about 10% more body fat normally than men, so it wouldn't be good to be that close to her in terms of body fat.
Tbh