Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women can be incel too"

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Set up the account 10 hours ago (OkCupid)

Account has 40+ likes and already a guy messaging for ons.

20191022 201329

20191022 201350

Screenshot 20191022 200624

"Ugly women have problems getting sex too"
She has a facial deformity and a genetic syndrome
LMAO.

"Hes just abusing a disabled person dirty ankel or a fetishist " :soy: :soy: :soy:

We have people here like the one disabledcel of that one interview who would give anything for a night with a woman

Even she can get sex easily. It is IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WOMAN TO BE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE

Get a job or join here Braziliansigma.

Its over
Now report that fucking account already. Cmon sigma I left it uncensored just for you. You imbecile

Last edited:
It pains me that my oneitis (ik very cucked) would never even look in my direction with these options, its OVER for us.

You don't have to beautiful if you have a hole

They will always move the goalpost to fit their dogma that women have it worse than men

View attachment 160234

View attachment 160235

View attachment 160236

LMAO.

"Hes just abusing a disabled person dirty ankel or a fetishist " :soy: :soy: :soy:

We have people here like the one disabledcel of that one interview who would give anything for a night with a woman

Even she can get sex easily. It is IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WOMAN TO BE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE

Its over
Now report that fucking account already. Cmon sigma I left it uncensored just for you. You imbecile
not sure if it's even legal for big mike to get it in tbh.

smh

not sure if it's even legal for big mike to get it in tbh.

smh
Depends on her IQ and her general ability to judge situations.

Everyone needs sex ngl.
If sub 80 IQ or not. Male or female its a hum need.

Depends on her IQ and her general ability to judge situations.

Everyone needs sex ngl.
If sub 80 IQ or not. Male or female its a hum need.

men aren't human.....men are robots.
it's a female need bro.

Women literally can't be incels. The only way a woman can be an incel is if they physically don't have any holes to fuck.

My favorite TV show sadly is my 600lb life and in all those episodes even 600 lb massively fat women who are bed bound have some beta cuck that kisses their feet.

View attachment 160234

View attachment 160235

View attachment 160236

LMAO.

Its over
Omfg I need to stop being half-surprised by the blackpill facts 2019

I am willing to bet 95% of this forum mogs her. Yet we are incels while she gets to choose which orbiter to date

If aliens were observing us, they would wonder how we even managed to build modern society with these grave inequalities.

I am willing to bet 95% of this forum mogs her. Yet we are incels while she gets to choose which orbiter to date

If aliens were observing us, they would wonder how we even managed to build modern society with these grave inequalities.

It wasn't meant to be like this. Society used to work in the west even not that long ago. If you were unmarried you were a batchelor and assumed to be gay (before it was fashionable/legal), there were very few incels.

This is why the muslims have arranged marriages. It works better than the circus of the degenerate west in the 21st century.

But what if men only want to use her for sex?:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

But what if men only want to use her for sex?:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:
That's all modern women are good for anyway, even they know it because all their time goes into fakeup and trying to attract higher SMV men, so I don't see why they see it as an insult.

That's all modern women are good for anyway, even they know it because all their time goes into fakeup and trying to attract higher SMV men, so I don't see why they see it as an insult.
But what if she's a virgin girl and is afraid of being cheated and used by someone?

@Emergency Manual
Would you say that she looks like Chansey?

They will always move the goalpost to fit their dogma that women have it worse than men

View attachment 160234

View attachment 160235

View attachment 160236

LMAO.

Its over

Virgin girls exist. Every girl was a virgin once.
Yes, but after college age, the amount of virgin girls is negligible

They wouldn't be concerned about being used or cheated, when an attractive guy is in the picture, any sense of caution is thrown out the window

IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WOMAN TO BE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE
People who think femcels are real are weird as fuck
the only reason a woman could be an incel is if she was physically incompetent of having sex which is some crazy medical issues
Women literally can't be incels. The only way a woman can be an incel is if they physically don't have any holes to fuck.

Meanwhile my ER account only has one match in 3 days

My favorite TV show sadly is my 600lb life and in all those episodes even 600 lb massively fat women who are bed bound have some beta cuck that kisses their feet.

stop stealing our words cunts

Incel because she can't get chad to commit to her.