Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women bully other women based on height too

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was standing in line at an event once and there was this like 5'6 woman and her friends who cut in line in front of another one that was like 5'1. The shorter one was telling her why she was cutting in line, the taller just looked at her and tilted her head as if to say "what are you going to do about it?" Holy shit, the heightpill is brutal even amongst women.

at least a woman can get a tall chad to protect her, if you're a manlet though you're fucked

taller foids cope this way because short foids are more desirable :feelsgah::society:

does not mean shit

taller foids cope this way because short foids are more desirable :feelsgah::society:
The girl I mentioned wasn't even that tall she was around average height. tall bitches like 5'9 and up are the ones who feel insecure

What was their race? That seems like an incredibly trashy and brazen thing to do.

The shorter foid could have easily gotten security and other witnesses could have vouched for her.

If that were to happen to me and I would not have it. Cuz I know from experience that I would have to live with it. Live with the anger in you everytime you thought about it which makes you angrier as time goes on. I would let them learn the hard way when they get kicked out of the event for cutting.

Last edited:
I want 5'9 landwhales to do this against 5'7 me. But the last thing they will see will be my two fists :lul: