Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women being anti subhuman is good

They are, IQ & cognitive ability is important to maintaining a functioning society & perhaps bettering our shit situation.

But alas, I dont expect you to understand-since you think Tik-Tok is a fucking source.
They ain’t having kids with Chads anyway, they’re only sleeping with them, then aborting the kids, they having Kids with normie tier dudes, and even if they were only having sex with Chads and that did somehow improve the looks, the standards would only just rise and get higher due to Hypergamy.

Won't make a difference until subhuman women practice abstinence and let the women with quality genes do the eugenetic screening of sorting through chads and subhuman men.

They are, IQ & cognitive ability is important to maintaining a functioning society & perhaps bettering our shit situation.

But alas, I dont expect you to understand-since you think Tik-Tok is a fucking source.
They’re more than likely selecting purely off looks all the stats you mentioned are not gonna be as valuable as physical beauty since none of them can provide sexual feelings -fixed it

retarded ass take have some self respect. even if subhuman males wont reproduce subhumans will still be born no matter what because of racemixing or foid having shit genes its simple as that.

They’re more than likely selecting purely off looks all the stats you mentioned are not gonna be as valuable as physical beauty since none of them can provide sexual feelings -fixed it
They are valuable, since like I said, IQ & cognitive ability dictates a lot in life & the devaluing of contributing to behavioral sink.

like I said, IQ & cognitive ability dictates a lot in life
That’s why all of us here texting each other on an online forum right ? All the well known men throughout history probably weren’t attractive but they were also famous for a reason . Had they not been famous they wouldn’t have done anything great notable of being known as a great in history

That’s why all of us here texting each other on an online forum right ? All the well known men throughout history probably weren’t attractive but they were also famous for a reason . Had they not been famous they wouldn’t have done anything great notable of being known as a great in history
Huh? This is a tangent.

I was just stating that IQ is being lowered by foids choices.

exactly this is the problem. But then we should ask ourselves, is nature really all that good in eugenics if it made males so horny that they would breed with a literal pile of shit with a vagina. That begs the next question, if nature didnt do a good job should and can society do better?
Yeah, most men would fuck almost anything. Truly the opposite of eugenics. Imagine if males weren't made so horny. If we had lower sex drives, women wouldn't be put on a pedestal so much and treated like valuable queens. I mean, think about it. There is a similar amount of men and women. Pussy isn't that rare. It's made rare by women's absurd standards and the lengths men will go to for a literal genetic trash woman.

Yeah, most men would fuck almost anything. Truly the opposite of eugenics. Imagine if males weren't made so horny. If we had lower sex drives, women wouldn't be put on a pedestal so much and treated like valuable queens. I mean, think about it. There is a similar amount of men and women. Pussy isn't that rare. It's made rare by women's absurd standards and the lengths men will go to for a literal genetic trash woman.
yes then you come to standard evolution explanation: Men have low standards because its very easy to spread their seed so their instinct is to seek quantity instead of quality when it comes to reproducing. On the other hand females can only realistically bring one offspring per year and only for very limited time window. Thats why they have to pursue quality.

But in todays world, its not realistical for any male outside of some arab lords to spread their seed so much. I think evolution is simply slow to adapt to this fact. Male standards would very slowly go up, but thing is evolution is way to much slower than technological and societal changes these days.

yes then you come to standard evolution explanation: Men have low standards because its very easy to spread their seed so their instinct is to seek quantity instead of quality when it comes to reproducing. On the other hand females can only realistically bring one offspring per year and only for very limited time window. Thats why they have to pursue quality.

But in todays world, its not realistical for any male outside of some arab lords to spread their seed so much. I think evolution is simply slow to adapt to this fact. Male standards would very slowly go up, but thing is evolution is way to much slower than technological and societal changes these days.
Agreed. Also, many women are way less picky anymore. They will happily get pregnant by a thugmaxxed chad and not care that he will leave her as a single mom. I saw this one girl on a dating show a long time ago who was a single mother with 10 kids, mostly from different guys. That shit is ridiculous.

title : it’s a form of eugenics and subhuman genes deserve to die out as painful as it is. No one deserves to be a subhuman
Retard, it's the opposite:

Retard, it's the opposite:
We’re subhuman because our parents are subhuman not because of anything else , white subhumans can create attractive babies tho

We’re subhuman because our parents are subhuman not because of anything else , white subhumans can create attractive babies tho
I'm high IQ and make a 6 figure income. I know I'm superior to the average person. But women want inferior men.

To quote St. Elliot:

"Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation."

I know I'm superior to the average person.
This doesn’t make you valuable as a human your face does, love comes from the face , being respected comes from the face, being dominant comes from the face, how well you’re treated by others comes from the face . You cannot purchase any of that only your facial development can provide it so an attractive bum is more valuable than you as women will sleep with him

If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring.
let’s say women chose of iq do you think the overall populations looks would improve