Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women Avoid Incels on Looks and Stereotypes... ITs Logic Proved Wrong ONCE AGAIN! JFL

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I will edit this post if I catch any errors on my behalf...

I'm about to argue with statistical evidence, ok ready?

CLAIM:
Foids avoid you in public based on looks and stereotypes...

Exhibit A:

-Here we have a normie who thinks he is an incel
1.We see this because of his complaint of a girl never sitting next to him on transportation. He gives a normie but almost chad statistics about himself (height, weight, and the fact that he showers everyday), and he furthers his ethos credibility of not being an incel by claiming that he has been complimented and called attractive before.
2. Now that you know the background information, he now goes on to ask the question and get responses from foids in this subreddit. This is fair statistics as it is opinion based answering from different foids that are asked the same question.
"how do you decide who you sit next to on a bus?"

There is no bias on who gets to answer the question, it is random probability on what foid sees it making it completely random as how seeing people in public is random probability.

source link -
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/120tw2/women_of_reddit_how_do_you_decide_who_you_sit/

------------------------
EXHIBIT B:
RESPONSES COLLECTED FROM THE QUESTION:

Image 01:

------

Image 02:

------

Image 03:

------

Image 04:

------

Image 05:

------

Image 06:

----------------------------------------------------
Sub-Conclusions to Support my main claim

-Majority of, if not all, foids literally take into mind the physical characteristics of people who they are around. In this random scenario of having to sit next to people on public transportation, they make their decision on factors we cannot affect. Proof of this is shown in images 1, 2, 5, and 6 as we cannot control what gender we are, we also cannot control the attractiveness of ourselves, hence blackpill, which come into play in image 1, 3, 4, 5, and possibly 6 (because when she attempts to flirt she is going to choose someone she finds attractive). These images use factors such as size of a person (rip fatcels, wide/largecels unlucky, regular attractiveness, gender, and etc within the comment that is unable to be changed. Factors such as race or size can affect what women think of us...

These responses didn't mention incels once... God help if one of us incels are on the bus and you foids see us...

Well why does this matter?
-It matters because many ITs, feminists, and any anti-incel aren't considering the hard facts of reality. I just argued the most truest example of how looks, this doesn't even get into RACE or other big factors yet which plays a big part, affect not just our fucking "not important romance life" but our reality in general. This is just a simple example of sitting on the fucking trans, not job hunting/interviews, schools, public, and other important activities.

Which means...
We can't just "fucking suck it up" or "just act normal" because literally we can't be successful romance wise, wealth wise, social wise, etc. One of the many reasons we turn to copes lol..

plus no social life or romance, it hurts... it hurts real bad man.

Attachments

• 1675968192610.png
    1675968192610.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 62
Excellent essay today brocel, keep it up!!