Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women at my job.

Flame_bearing

Flame_bearing

Greycel
Wtf is up with foids at my job. I hate seeing these bitches and their stupid fucking boyfriends. The men can be the ugliest mfs but they are always tall. It doesn't matter how ugly you are a bitch always goes for you if you're over 5'10. It's a minimum wage job and I have to watch these bitches buying candy and shit with their horrible bfs. And then they pay separate, and the bf doesn't even offer to pay. Women don't give a shit about anything that matters, just going for looks.

Least obvious infiltrator

The men can be the ugliest mfs but they are always tall. It doesn't matter how ugly you are a bitch always goes for you if you're over 5'10.
Jfl if you think 5'11 subhumans can slay

Wtf is up with foids at my job. I hate seeing these bitches and their stupid fucking boyfriends. The men can be the ugliest mfs but they are always tall. It doesn't matter how ugly you are a bitch always goes for you if you're over 5'10. It's a minimum wage job and I have to watch these bitches buying candy and shit with their horrible bfs. And then they pay separate, and the bf doesn't even offer to pay. Women don't give a shit about anything that matters, just going for looks.

Based.
That is the mind set I want to have but my empathy rules that out...for now.

can we just stop posting about height? As a manlet, it destroys me, everytime.

In my job, only have men. I'm a luck guy about it.