Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't submissive

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

I would even say that dudes are on average much more submissive than foids.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
true, they are submissive only with chads, not in general, if they were so submissive they won't call the cops if a incel try to do a compliment to them

True! They only submit to conqueror Chads and are super resistant towards the opinions and actions of other males. In their heads the other males are trying to get something from them or overthrow their position. That's why they hate everyone other than Chad. They literally see us as enemies.

They are passive aggressive and manipulative so you are right. They also have angry outbursts and beat children.

True! They only submit to conqueror Chads and are super resistant towards the opinions and actions of other males. In their heads the other males are trying to get something from them or overthrow their position. That's why they hate everyone other than Chad. They literally see us as enemies.
they literally hate all the people short and ugly, they don't even hide the hate they feel for the uglies

There are three tiers of power in society.

High value men
Women
Low value men

Since women and society dont even consider low value men human, society's point of reference is just between high value men and women. in that sense only women are submissive.

Females are masters of emotional manipulation. They aren't as strong or as intelligent as men are, so their nature-given weapon is the ability to decieve and trick men into giving them what they want/need to survive via emotional manipulation. Once you understand that females are human parasites, you will never be bluepilled ever again.

Foids are natural born fascists. They consider only like 10% of all men as fully human, let that sink in.

This even mirrors perfectly my observations. In school in each class there were only like 1-2 guys who were respected by foids. They treated everyone else as less than dirt.

i wanna get heightmogged by foids.

They think they are better than unattractive men. They cannot submit to someone they perceive lower than them.

That is a huge misconception. They ACT submissive to attract Chads. :feelshaha: In their hearts they aren't submissive, just weak, which is a difference.

Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?). They are fucking impossible to defeat in an argument. They won't deviate from their fucking opinion even 1 inch. They will NEVER apologize or admit to faults. My mom has literally never in her entire fucking life admitted she isn't perfect. Can't defeat them with logic either (women not being logical is another hoax invented by them precisely for this reason).

Women are so fucking brutal at gaslighting that it can permanently fuck with your psyche. Being in a marriage is akin to being under a permanent hypnosis.

Does that sound submissive? :feelshaha: If all men realized just how unsubmissive women are, how similar they are to us in their core (desire to be in control, to dominate etc), attraction to them would be far less and foids are perfectly aware of it. :feelshaha:
I can't reason with my mom, which is why I hit her, in the next week my sister and brother are both leaving which means im free to beat up my mom :hax::hax::hax::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They think they are better than unattractive men. They cannot submit to someone they perceive lower than them.
The narcissism and solipsism of foids is fucking uncanny.

Fuck these psychopathic creatures.

Foids are submissive to men in the same way children are submissive to their parents. Well disciplined children/foids are submissive, but when men make women "equal" to them, or when parents try to interact with their kids on "equal" terms as "friends," then the women/children become the dominant ones.

If you don't impose authority, no

Extremely high IQ.

Life would be better if bluepill or even redpill ideas about women were a reality.

How do we go about making this a reality :ping:
Nothing short of bioengineering or getting rid of social media that allows orbiters and other foids to pump up the egos of foids.

It was manageable to cope before foids had white knights and emotional support for anything on speed dial with social media.

you just tried to debunk well long known generally agreed upon by many because you do not understand what ,,submissive" means
read a dictionary; submissive
adjective
UK /səbˈmɪs.ɪv/ US /səbˈmɪs.ɪv/
allowing yourself to be controlled by other people:
submissive
adjective
US /səbˈmɪs·ɪv/
showing a willingness to be controlled by other people:

btw they being submissive doesn't mean that they're motionless sexdolls that won't act hysterical if something doesn't please them (which is a pathetic submissive position in itself as resorting to such acts is screaming for aid/rescue of a dominant man or an army of simps), no one said that, still the fact they're physically weaker that men already put them in a position where they're forced to comply in most cases

obviously women won't instinctively act submissive around you if you lack dominant presence or superior genes, but saying they aren't submissive solely because of this is like saying that they have lower sex drive than men just because they aren't as sexual towards unattractive men

also lol at saying they are logical, they aren't logical at all
to prove they're indeed illogical i want you to mention a single interaction with your mom or any female of your family that led to her further explaining or elaborating her questions, demands or imposed rules that doesn't include ,,just because I want", ,,because I said so" ,,because yes" I'll spare your time though and jump to say you can't and i know an argument to that is because they do not need to, but it's just a fact that they have the brain of a rodent

Last edited:
JFL at thinking foids are logical.

I just want a submissive and breedable:ahegao: foid.

the foids being overly argumentive is true, but isn't a good argument or example either
they do that because they know they can, it just that we can't amplify/raise our tone when verbally dealing with them due to cucked, feminist, protective laws
also they know they can seduce or manipulate men easily so they just keep arguing, demanding, or complaining until their wants is meet, but it would be easily cut if we could impose authority, although as incels it's just a damned if you do or damned if you don't position

the foids being overly argumentive is true, but isn't a good argument or example either
they do that because they know they can, it just that we can't amplify/raise our tone when verbally dealing with them due to cucked, feminist, protective laws
also they know they can seduce or manipulate men easily so they just keep arguing, demanding, or complaining until their wants is meet, but it would be easily cut if we could impose authority, although as incels it's just a damned if you do or damned if you don't position
Fully agree with this one

Based observation mate — I agree with your assessment, that’s been my observation too and what you describe in your mother I’ve seen my entire life in mine and my sister at that.

In the olden days of course women would be made to submit and they’d be pressured by need to pair off with a man for stability/protection, but the west is no such environment anymore so women having so much power/leverage aim very high since they can.
Right, in the west you can’t actually do anything, but they can with impunity. For example my sister started beating me with a stiletto shoe in the past. To stop this I grabbed her to just hold/restrain her so she would stop since that shit can fuck you up bad.

My mother and her at that point started screaming that this was physical abuse I was doing and they were going to call the cops on me it was surreal. I believe they pretty much represent the average when it comes to western women because that’s been my observation all my life. Spoiled, delusional, hypocrites that nobody stands up to or sets straight because you can’t as the law will not side with you, it will side with them. End of that story is I left and slept under a bridge for a couple days. Bad times mates.
Nailed it

Last edited:
My mother and her at that point started screaming that this was physical abuse I was doing and they were going to call the cops on me it was surreal. I believe they pretty much represent the average when it comes to western women because that’s been my observation all my life. Spoiled, delusional, hypocrites that nobody stands up to or sets straight because you can’t as the law will not side with you, it will side with them. End of that story is I left and slept under a bridge for a couple days. Bad times mates.
Brutal story bro. :blackpill: Today I drink for your health. Cheers.

How did @Meus get banned lol
As for the women not submisive part, yes, most of them never were throughout history - “Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.” - Proverbs 21:19

Last edited:
Have you ever argued with one? (Your mom, sister etc?)
I've had more intelligent arguments with my cat than any foid tbh

I've had more intelligent arguments with my cat than any foid tbh
I had once an argument with a libtard girl in my uni group about genderism and other girls immediately joined her side lmfao :feelsclown:

I had once an argument with a libtard girl in my uni group about genderism and other girls immediately joined her side lmfao :feelsclown:
Fucking degenerates. They swallow so much their brains must be entirely made up of chad's cum.

Fucking degenerates. They swallow so much their brains must be entirely made up of chad's cum.
The worst part is that most women as having less to no critical thinking in comparison with men are ultra pro-lgbtqifxyz. And these are the folks that have to "raise" the future generations jfl

They are, but only with chad

How did @Meus get banned lol
As for the women not submisive part, yes, most of them never were throughout history - “Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.” - Proverbs 21:19
I'm not religious myself, but Islam/old school Christianity are based af when it comes to women. These days Christians in my country have largely dropped all of it though and now are "woke" and progressive/make up excuses and retcons to edit those parts of the Bible out that make women mad lol.
It'll go that way lol

You can't defeat them because they are incapable of arguing. It is like arguing with a wall. Men invented philosophy and logic. We men argue in the goal of searching for the truth so we care more about ideas than the person holding the idea.

Women are dramatic selfish creatures. They try to centralize everything about themselves. The moment you realize that their life is like a theatre, you will stop taking them seriously and giving them a fuck so you win. Nothing makes women mad more than ignoring them. All the troubles that we have today because of simps worshiping women.

Women are submissive to things like looks, money and status. As a man, you can use such things to manipulate women and chase them to feed your desires.

I'm not religious myself, but Islam/old school Christianity are based af when it comes to women. These days Christians in my country have largely dropped all of it though and now are "woke" and progressive/make up excuses and retcons to edit those parts of the Bible out that make women mad lol.
They are fake christians and will soon join the antichrist. Only real Christianity since 1054 is Eastern Orthodoxy.
It'll go that way lol
It cant be any other way :feelshaha: