Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women aren't really human.

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
All they think about is sex. Incapable of even the simplest thoughts. Males are considered the only sex to be defined as a "human". The female sex is just an animal counterpart that is compatible with reproducing with humans. Males are capable of innovation, foresight, invention, drive, and will. All aspects of being a "human". Women go along with the ride because their only use in society is to produce males.

Part of this is wrong. They don't only think about sex, they also think about money and greed.

They are greedy by nature.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eeIu7N7xS0

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

”Date: 2017.”

Am I getting @Intellau_Celistic pilled?

Edit: yup, there it is.

There are two things that I am always getting it right.

Years old thread getting necroed by black people destroyed by reality, and getting rejected by a woman after asking her out :feelsgah:

Listen Intellaucelistic, I am 34 and suffering with extreme GAD since 22 years. My life has been shit. I am also destroyed but I wish I could have your amazing powers.

Last edited:
High IQ 2017bannedcel.