Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women aren’t ‘oppressed’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women aren’t ’opressed’, they have simps at their feet and get constant praise just for being a girl and let’s be honest here, rather than females being oppressed, females are actually oppressors that oppress autistic men since I remember back in 2019 when a foid bragged about bullying an autistic male or at least a male with a disability, the bragging took place on a social media site and if I recall right, I told her to kill herself or something and she blocked me over it, hopefully I am remembering that part right since privileged scum deserve no mercy and I doubt this foid has changed since women in general don’t tend to better themselves.

’This happens to autistic women too’. :foidSoy::feels: Yes, but at least autistic women don’t have to live as locally undesired humans which makes up for it.

I think the bullying was in real life by the way.

Foids are never opressed, they just say that for simp points. Foids literally live on baby mode but try to present themseleves as victims to cover up failures only a foid can make.

autistic female is an oxymoron

Women aint oppressed in a liberal, feminist and gynocentric society. Dont know in what fantasy world these females and soycucks live in.

Women were never oppressed.

Sandniggers in the ME are not oppressed.

What woke people call “oppressed” is actually protection and societal simping.
Modern women want to keep the good parts of “oppression” ( i.e. not having to pay for anything, not getting drafted, and not getting their ass kicked when they offend someone

Women aint oppressed in a liberal, feminist and gynocentric society. Dont know in what fantasy world these females and soycucks live in.
It is one more excuse to attack incels.

Women are privileged tbh

They're the complete opposite of oppressed.

Like the topic title says, women aren’t ’opressed’, they have simps at their feet and get constant praise just for being a girl and let’s be honest here, rather than females being oppressed, females are actually oppressors that oppress autistic men since I remember back in 2019 when a foid bragged about bullying an autistic male or at least a male with a disability, the bragging took place on a social media site and if I recall right, I told her to kill herself or something and she blocked me over it, hopefully I am remembering that part right since privileged scum deserve no mercy and I doubt this foid has changed since women in general don’t tend to better themselves.

’This happens to autistic women too’. :foidSoy::feels: Yes, but at least autistic women don’t have to live as locally undesired humans which makes up for it.
A bit of a mistake in this post, I was meant to put ’:soy:’ and not that crying emotion.

They just want victimhood

western women living in the 21st century are the most oppressed group of women to ever exist, they have to suffer being asked out by sub 8/10 men, it is truly the greatest tradegy.

Modern women want to keep the good parts of “oppression” ( i.e. not having to pay for anything, not getting drafted, and not getting their ass kicked when they offend someone
Exactly

They are living like princesses in the middle ages but act like theyre living like farmers in the middle ages

The most oppressed group in the femisphere are unironically straight, autistic males.

:blackpill: Statistics > :bluepill: Rhetoric

When you aren't retarded.

Last edited:
"Like the topic title says" :feelsLSD::dab:
As for the topic, yeah, they're the ones that oppress us and humiliate us and shit on us (i mean the average non-chad males in general and not only us ofc.) and NOT vice versa.
They are living like princesses in the middle ages but act like theyre living like farmers in the middle ages
Yep, lot of them stopped respecting men in general. Lot of the careermaxxed/"polititian"maxxed females here in Bulgaria and everywhere in other liberal countries ofc. are openly feminist. "Our men ain't shit nowadays", "We'll show them!" etc. kek

Last edited:
Autistic foids only get bullied by other foids

Autistic foids only get bullied by other foids
They're kind of a meme, but anyway :feelsaww: @-BrettyBoy-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qbvs30/as_an_autistic_man_i_certainly_was_oppressed_my/hhd3kfi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

‘Privileged’. I’m literally posting on a forum for locally undesired men. This word has lost it’s meaning because of normal fags like this.

It's a jewish made-up retarded term given for use to the NPC sheeple. The only privileged here and now are the judeo-masons and most females. Period. End of discussion lol :feelshaha:

Last edited: