Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are unconcerned about your wellbeing

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
They may feign being nice, but that's just a facade. Deep down they are unconcerned. And if you are down on your luck, or are homeless, or have a debilitating sickness, they will show apathy and schadenfreude. When interacting with them they sound nice because they want something from you. If you can't deliver they will abandon all interactions.

I was in a group project with a girl and one other guy. She bragged about her health science/biology degree. I happened to get covid during a group project. She abandoned me and stole most of my work by not giving me credit. I was too weak to argue for my rights with my professor because my mind was feeble and delirious. Even though she had a healthcare degree, she would still abandon me even though I told her I was sick.

I was with a band practice choir group with friends, and a homeless guy asked me for money because it was almost Christmas a few years back. The men in the choir group spared a few dollars, while the women were unconcerned with the homeless man's hunger, and never gave a single dollar, or acknowledge his existence. The homeless man wasn't even asking aggressively. He just looked downtrodden and unclean.

I rescued a young boy from drowning at the beach, and pulled him out of the water, only to have his mother scream loudly at me, calling me "CRIMINAL", "CRIMINAL", just because I have a few scars on my back from a biking accident. She never acknowledges me rescuing her son. She seems like a single mother because the boy's dad was nowhere to be seen. I put myself in harms way, but she doesn't even thank me.

Last edited:
Correct. Their chief concern in life is their own well-being, entertainment, and pleasure.

Very important thing to remember and keep in mind when you are forced to interact with foids

Very important thing to remember and keep in mind when you are forced to interact with foids
They measure you on how they can get stuff from you. They don't value people who they think they won't benefit from or gain something from.

Water is wet.

Female brains aren't made for empathy, they're completely incapable of it, every thought they have and every action they take serves purely to further their own self interests.

Thats why we need the plan @wereq

Foids have selective sadism towards men. If you're not useful by providing resources you're useful by providing fun through your suffering.

I rescued a young boy from drowning at the beach, and pulled him out of the water, only to have his mother scream loudly at me, calling me "CRIMINAL", "CRIMINAL", just because I have a few scars on my back from a biking accident. She never acknowledges me rescuing her son. She seems like a single mother because the boy's dad was nowhere to be seen. I put myself in harms way, but she doesn't even thank me.
This is beyond brutal. Their cruelty knows no bounds.

Cool Off Music Video GIF by Buju Banton

Foids have selective sadism towards men. If you're not useful by providing resources you're useful by providing fun through your suffering.

This is beyond brutal. Their cruelty knows no bounds.
yep,

Nobody is concerned for your well-being aside from yourself & maybe your parents.

They may feign being nice, but that's just a facade. Deep down they are unconcerned. And if you are down on your luck, or are homeless, or have a debilitating sickness, they will show apathy and schadenfreude. When interacting with them they sound nice because they want something from you. If you can't deliver they will abandon all interactions.

I was in a group project with a girl and one other guy. She bragged about her health science/biology degree. I happened to get covid during a group project. She abandoned me and stole most of my work by not giving me credit. I was too weak to argue for my rights with my professor because my mind was feeble and delirious. Even though she had a healthcare degree, she would still abandon me even though I told her I was sick.

I was with a band practice choir group with friends, and a homeless guy asked me for money because it was almost Christmas a few years back. The men in the choir group spared a few dollars, while the women were unconcerned with the homeless man's hunger, and never gave a single dollar, or acknowledge his existence. The homeless man wasn't even asking aggressively. He just looked downtrodden and unclean.

Women are selfish disgusting creatures only concerned about their own social standing and approval, getting Chad, etc... They should've never been given rights.

illustrative examples of the incredible self-absorption of our age, by those most anxious to maintain an appearance as caring, humane, etc.

Women are children. I hate how society forces us to give them rights

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.

They only start caring on what you have to say, when they fear your guts.
How they interpret reality, is you are either an offense, invisible a.k.a dickless according to their unchecked narcissism, or someone to climb the social ladder whilst leeching off of that person´s personal achievements.

Everything was a lie.
Now tell me how religion kept these beasts in check ?
It´s almost unfathomable.

They only start caring on what you have to say, when they fear your guts.
How they interpret reality, is you are either an offense, invisible a.k.a dickless according to their unchecked narcissism, or someone to climb the social ladder whilst leeching off of that person´s personal achievements.

Everything was a lie.
Now tell me how religion kept these beasts in check ?
It´s almost unfathomable.
Yup. Women need to live in fear of men in order to display empathy towards them. That is in their genetic coding.

Soyciety allows women to live without consequences and therefore they don’t fear men, and have no reason to display empathy towards them

Yup. Women need to live in fear of men in order to display empathy towards them. That is in their genetic coding.

Soyciety allows women to live without consequences and therefore they don’t fear men, and have no reason to display empathy towards them
Jews and women are the plague of humanity.
No wonder they get along so well with each other.

They aren't nice they'll cause an inconvenience and take up your time it happened to me today ona busy day in the part of town known for alot of shops (couple's central).

Honestly, nobody is truly genuinely concerned about your well being, a lot of times not even your own family, kek

Check out the hilarious you tube channel called Shannon Rice Lewis. His videos cover alot about this subject. How women are inconsiderate genuine assholes, lol

Honestly, nobody is truly genuinely concerned about your well being, a lot of times not even your own family, kek
Based. My mother wasn't concerned for my well being when she beat me as a kid. I doubt any random woman or any woman in general would care of what I've been through

Female brains aren't made for empathy, they're completely incapable of it, every thought they have and every action they take serves purely to further their own self interests.