Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity women are turned off if you’re nice

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/t82lk0/a_girl_im_talking_to_said_im_too_nice_and_that/

right from the horse's mouth. it’s clear he wasn’t being a ‘nice guy’ just to get her attraction, otherwise he’d start being mean after she told him this. he’s probably just a genuinely good dude.

thing is, women’s personality detectors don’t work very well, despite what society tells you. in the words of s3rl, you gotta treat her mean to keep her keen.

I also consider myself to be a genuine person, so the idea of getting into a relationship with a foid is really off-putting to me. even though I want a relationship, I know that i’ll have to jestermaxx as some asshole and have to turn off any caring or affectionate part of my personality. I’ll get sex but no actual connection..not that I have to worry about any of that since I have an unlovable face anyway.

im sure people will say ‘most women aren’t like that’ but lets be honest, you always hear them whine about their abusive partners who they are attracted to...any girls who aren’t like that are probably already in long term relationships from their high school bf.

Yes this is partly true but chad can afford to be nice anyways he can still play touch pee with stacy in reality the personality does not matter in front of the look.

I’ve been kind of rude/dismissive with a girl before and she avoided me even more

I’ve been kind of rude/dismissive with a girl before and she avoided me even more
Because she can't handle the fact that an ugly god like you could do that. In her little diamond world only chads can do that

Yes this is partly true but chad can afford to be nice anyways he can still play touch pee with stacy in reality the personality does not matter in front of the look.
i feel like this is a high-tier normie issue. guys who barely pass looks-wise but still have to make up for not being chad

Single mothers are attracted to nice men who can provide resources and father their children. This is the only example I could come up with. Most women are obviously not attracted to nice men because they have insufficient sex appeal. It's two sides of the same coin: the masculine and adventurous guy is perceived as more sexually appealing and romantically exciting; the tamed and meek guy is perceived as less sexually appealing and romantically unexciting, though he might be seen as a good father and provider.

Because she can't handle the fact that an ugly god like you could do that. In her little diamond world only chads can do that
I’m not subhuman looking tho that’s the thing

I’m literally a 26 year old virgin. I talk to myself more than anyone else
Lies. You didn't say you were subhuman only unfunny trolls do this

Lies. You didn't say you were subhuman only unfunny trolls do this
Doesn’t matter. I’m non NT shycel. Women hate that shit. I can’t make male friends either

Of course, foids are evil parasites, you will scare them off if you are too nice. Foids suck cock and get their brains fucked out, niceguys are losers in their eyes.

Doesn’t matter. I’m non NT shycel. Women hate that shit. I can’t make male friends either
Can't trust that. More importantly can't take any chances anymore
The Walking Dead Democracy GIF

Can't trust that. More importantly can't take any chances anymore
The Walking Dead Democracy GIF
Decided to text that girl and she’s ignoring me :feelsbadman:. You need to be NT, not being subhuman isn’t enough

Unfunny go back to le reddit
I’m not bluepilled enough for Redditards. Only foid Ive talked to in the last 5 years, a literal 3/10, and I’m ignored, jfl at my life

You can be nice if you are Chad.

Tbh, but it's a cope to say that nice chad does bad with women, the truth of a matter is as long as you have a nice face, you'll always be desired by foids

Of course, foids are evil parasites, you will scare them off if you are too nice. Foids suck cock and get their brains fucked out, niceguys are losers in their eyes.
Foids are a whole fucking KEK at this Point :feelsclown:

But yea this world Worships evil and Domination , its a satanic rotten Place

Well, don't be nice then. Most niceness is fake anyway. It really depends on the woman and if she likes you. Sometimes being nice will make her so dry it's over, but sometimes you're a Saint and it makes them wet. One is a hardened woman, the other a church goer. They both might as well inhabit different worlds, despite both of them being women.

Well, don't be nice then. Most niceness is fake anyway. It really depends on the woman and if she likes you. Sometimes being nice will make her so dry it's over, but sometimes you're a Saint and it makes them wet. One is a hardened woman, the other a church goer. They both might as well inhabit different worlds, despite both of them being women.
i am generally friendly to people irl though, man or woman. it’s who I am, but apparently I need to be toxic in order to be attractive. women’s preferences literally create what feminists call ‘toxic masculinity’ rofl.

I'm a 5'7 bald truecel so for me it's fucking over but from I've seen with other dudes, having cool personality and being nice in general (not to confuse with simping) is not the problem, on the contrary actually. Foids often go for guys who are friendly with them, the issue starts if you're a simp and being "nice" is the only tool you use to get her. Also, there is a factor of being "unavailable"- foids will definitely go for a dude who is nice (generally nice, not a simp, simping is a death sentence) as long as they feel like they have to fight or improve in some way in order to get his attention.

It's already a well-known fact that foids aren't attracted to virtue. It's one thing tho to overdo yourself and being a people-pleaser for the sake of being inoffensive.

It's already a well-known fact that foids aren't attracted to virtue. It's one thing tho to overdo yourself and being a people-pleaser for the sake of being inoffensive.
This is why societies must not allow foids to have freedom

Being nice is fucking retarded anyway. 99.9% of people would throw you under the bus to get ahead, niceness puts a giant flag over your head that says "I'm a pushover, please take advantage of me!"

You can be anything if you're chad
Yeah, Chad can be a compulsive liar and get rich from scamming and stiffing out people and still get validation from foids.

i am generally friendly to people irl though, man or woman. it’s who I am, but apparently I need to be toxic in order to be attractive. women’s preferences literally create what feminists call ‘toxic masculinity’ rofl.
Nah if youre toxic it will ruin your chances, you'll be full of resentment and miss on chances when they come, and if you get into a relationship the toxicity will destroy it anyway. I agree that 'most' women's preferences create that, but not all, the other day I told a woman "I've been listening to hymns all day" and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. You would've never thought that could create attraction, but in certain women it does--and you have to find that type of woman. You probably wont get a woman with an onlyfans to bat an eye if you mention wholesome things or are good, but thats obvious.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/t82lk0/a_girl_im_talking_to_said_im_too_nice_and_that/

right from the horse's mouth. it’s clear he wasn’t being a ‘nice guy’ just to get her attraction, otherwise he’d start being mean after she told him this. he’s probably just a genuinely good dude.

thing is, women’s personality detectors don’t work very well, despite what society tells you. in the words of s3rl, you gotta treat her mean to keep her keen.

I also consider myself to be a genuine person, so the idea of getting into a relationship with a foid is really off-putting to me. even though I want a relationship, I know that i’ll have to jestermaxx as some asshole and have to turn off any caring or affectionate part of my personality. I’ll get sex but no actual connection..not that I have to worry about any of that since I have an unlovable face anyway.

im sure people will say ‘most women aren’t like that’ but lets be honest, you always hear them whine about their abusive partners who they are attracted to...any girls who aren’t like that are probably already in long term relationships from their high school bf.

Yep most people hate being good person

That's the truth

Then don't be nice