Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are trying to attract Chad at all times, no matter what they are doing, whether it's taking a shit or swimming

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This olympic swimmer foid who won a medal has full on fake lashes and mascara on in the fucking pool, just to catch the attention of swimmer Chads from other countries so she can fuck them before she goes home :feelsclown: "Umm... no sweatie she's doing it for herself."

61036fe7ea74d40019b9c805

Tatjana-Schoenmaker-By-Jack-Spitser-AC4I9612-scaled.jpg

tatjana-schoenmaker-south-african-nationals-e1617821450222.jpg

Last edited:
Ummm I wear makeup for MYSELF sweaty. IT’S A FORM OF ART :foidSoy:

I heard that the Olympics are basically one big orgy.

Athletes from around the world basically fucking like rabbits in their hotels.

It doesn't help her that much. You can't trick the wall.

their obsession with appearance has no limits

Women KNOW looks matter.

I heard that the Olympics are basically one big orgy.

Athletes from around the world basically fucking like rabbits in their hotels.
Yeah, they spend thousands condoms in a week.

Yeah, they spend thousands condoms in a week.
So Chads win the Gold Medal and get to fuck women from around the world with free condoms

I fucking hate this world

They´ve given out 150000 CONDOMS FOR FREE FOR ATHLETS ONLY in Tokyop olympics. The event lasts 17 days. ALMOST 9000 THOUSAND CONDOMS EACH FUCKING DAY. 9000 EJACULATIONS A DAY. Clown world :feelsclown: (I imagine how gigachad 2m tall runners from angola are breeding dozens of noodle, white and black female swimmers, runners, etc. every single day) There isn't a better place to go ER (emergency room) than an olympic village. :feelsokman:

Let them fucking breed, so after every olympics we get thousands of sporty foids pregnant with prime ubermensh seed. Isn´t that what humans want? Why conceal this fuckfest?

I propose also creating Incel hunger games, for unathletic, balding, ethnic and short men. Only one survives, and the he's castrated anyway. They would still need to distribute thousands of condoms for Chads to breed foids while enjoying watching these games :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back