Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel women are the true genetic defectives

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
lets see here: they bleed 12 months out of the year, they vouch for open borders and are usually annoyingly liberal, they lack jewdar, they have emotional tantrums like children, they go back to abusive husbands, they are annoyingly pro-in group even though its for women themselves, not their ethnic background, they have PMS (major malfunction there), lesbianism is a choice, being a gay man isn't, they lack inner dialogue, I could on for hours but this is what I have so far. oh and they're annoyingly obsessed with shiny things like jews.

Water is wet and women are trash

Every incel trait I have is from my mom

I thought you would say as if women can detect subhuman genes like detectives therefore they don't reproduce with us
Every incel trait I have is from my mom
Same except I got my dad's personality but that doesn't count here.

Lol at women thinking getting fucked by chad thinking their kids are guaranteed good genetics
Right, it doesn't........ if we don't get to reproduce because of "natural selection" low tier foids should not be able to also, yet they get to pick from handfuls of chads and high tier normies selfishly spreading their shit genes, while we get nothing. I believe low tier foids are responsible for majority of us incels tbh. When it comes down to it foids are to blame for almost everything.

well if you say so

But they look good to us. Looks > all in life.

High IQ thread my homie.only reason for men to give them "value" because women can be pregnant otherwise they don't have any intelligence level

But they look good to us. Looks > all in life.

I know right? they're retarded but fun to play with.
High IQ thread my homie.only reason for men to give them "value" because women can be pregnant otherwise they don't have any intelligence level

thanks, brother. Tengri Biz Menen.

the only incel traits I got were indeed from my mother: height and aspergers.

my dad slayed a shit ton.

noticing a pattern here. it seems most sex linked disorders are caused by the mother's side. women are really fucking vile.