Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the most shallow creatures to have ever walked the face of the earth.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Litteraly the first thing a women thinks about when they see someone is if they are attractive or not. I was on the train and one girl showed her friend a photo of someone and the first thing she said was how ugly that girl in the photo was. That is the very first thing they think about.

It goes even deeper than that. There's studies that show that women decide within HALF a second of seeing you if they want to get to know you more or not. Half a fucking second.
I wonder what kind of magical powers they must have to be able to determine how interesting someone's personality must be in that short time frame.

NegroKing said:
It goes even deeper than that. There's studies that show that women decide within HALF a second of seeing you if they want to get to know you more or not. Half a fucking second.
I wonder what kind of magical powers they must have to be able to determine how interesting someone's personality must be in that short time frame.
Exactly that girl completely changed her opinion of the person in the photo after seeing that they were ugly. Before seeing the photo she was talking in a curious tone, and then she started talking in a demeaning tone about that person even though they have never met.

Also materialistic and poor ability to process logic.

NegroKing said:

could you post these studies pls? i have a lil stats tab i use when debating ppl. would be cool to add this to the list

davlung said:
could you post these studies pls? i have a lil stats tab i use when debating ppl. would be cool to add this to the list

I can't remember exactly where I first saw the half second figure but there's other studies showing estimates that are still very short. I'll look for it if I can but honestly it was so long ago that I'm not sure if I can find it.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/whether-shell-sleep-with-a-man/

NegroKing said:
I can't remember exactly where I first saw the half second figure but there's other studies showing estimates that are still very short. I'll look for it if I can but honestly it was so long ago that I'm not sure if I can find it.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/whether-shell-sleep-with-a-man/

Unfortunately, I can't really find the citations for the stats provided. Would love fetch them tho.

NegroKing said:

I've heard this too. When you ask them out or whatever you're doing, they size you up in a split second

davlung said:
Unfortunately, I can't really find the citations for the stats provided. Would love fetch them tho.

Yeah my bad. I should have said “I’ve heard there’s studies that show...” . Whatever-guess I’ll go searching.

That's why they need guidance. Giving them freedom was the worst mistake we did.