Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women are the gatekeepers of violence

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
To add the last piece to the puzzle of violence, we can't go without saying that women gatekeep all sorts of violence. Women are like a parasite that infests the male brain, like a virus, spreading around its tentacles and arms around his unconscious mind.
Women have an enormous amount of control over any non-black pilled individual. The existence of sperm is there to ensure the reproduction of the species. That's the mere and most important purpose for males of the human species. Women bind to your dopamine receptors and other pleasure receptors in the promises of an eternal kind of contentment and happiness. The promise of sex and the promise of supposed offspring keeps the leash connected to women's arms.
The biggest differentiating characteristic between men and women is testosterone. Testosterone is violence. Testosterone is power. The controlling group of testosterone controls violence.
Thus in your drinks, in your food there are multiple chemical additions that lower your testosterone. This appeal is to keep violence in check. Thus also why leftists are miserable when they hear a man going into the gym, naturally accelerating his levels of testosterone. They try to outcast him by calling him made up words like "fatphobic" the sheer purpose is to outcast because he's a threat to women's power over testosterone.
However, when it comes to men who are controlled by women. Women get to choose who they impose violence or when they impose it and who they don't. Women would never impose violence on Chad. Therefore for example, if a man who's controlled by a woman beats up her favorite celebrity then she will be offended he will be condemned and punished by her retaliation of sexual satisfaction.
However in the case of unattractive men women will not bat an eye to their man beating the shit out of an unsuspected subhuman.

The point of the matter is, women infest normscums and chads minds to control violence and they cherry pick who should be killed and who shouldn't be killed.

Modern Women are indeed parasites. Men shall rise up in large numbers and take back control of women. Women have abused the privileges that have been granted to them by men. Their degenerate behavior has resulted into the degradation of the male gender. Males have resorted to simping and cuckery to get a females attention whether it is for sex or a relationship. Lust is a powerful tool that women use to control us. If men do not take action, then the problem will get worse.

Modern Women are indeed parasites. Men shall rise up in large numbers and take back control of women. Women have abused the privileges that have been granted to them by men. Their degenerate behavior has resulted into the degradation of the male gender. Males have resorted to simping and cuckery to get a females attention whether it is for sex or a relationship. Lust is a powerful tool that women use to control us. If men do not take action, then the problem will get worse.
It's only getting worse. The fact that this message got almost zero attention shows how Bad it is.

It's only getting worse. The fact that this message got almost zero attention shows how Bad it is.
Yeah, I try my best to spread the word to the community, but most people on here don't take it seriously because they are cucked faggots who believe that the idea of taking away women's rights is too "extreme". I guarantee you that if people like me were in power, most of the worlds problems will be resolved.

Yeah, I try my best to spread the word to the community, but most people on here don't take it seriously because they are cucked faggots who believe that the idea of taking away women's rights is too "extreme". I guarantee you that if people like me were in power, most of the worlds problems will be resolved.
I think most of them are larping as incels here because they are edgy teenagers looking for an outlet for their edginess. The actual percentage of incels here is probably low.
I just don't understand how you can be denied of sex and love and still not care about this issue at all. Tells me that most people are here for attention. And the fact that anyone without proof can join is further evidence of that claim.

I think most of them are larping as incels here because they are edgy teenagers looking for an outlet for their edginess. The actual percentage of incels here is probably low.
I just don't understand how you can be denied of sex and love and still not care about this issue at all. Tells me that most people are here for attention. And the fact that anyone without proof can join is further evidence of that claim.
On the bright side, there are millions and millions of men like us who are deprived of sex and love all over the world, but they haven't been exposed to the blackpill. I think it would be a good idea to promote the blackpill and the incel movement non-stop on all social media platforms until there is enough of us to make real progress.

On the bright side, there are millions and millions of men like us who are deprived of sex and love all over the world, but they haven't been exposed to the blackpill. I think it would be a good idea to promote the blackpill and the incel movement non-stop on all social media platforms until there is enough of us to make real progress.
I actively promoted the black pill to my curry roommate in the end he stopped dating holes all together because they were taller than him.

I actively promoted the black pill to my curry roommate in the end he stopped dating holes all together because they were taller than him.
Same, I have attempted to convert some of my male coworkers and classmates to the blackpill. Maybe ill start a youtube channel so that I can reach a larger audience.

Same, I have attempted to convert some of my male coworkers and classmates to the blackpill. Maybe ill start a youtube channel so that I can reach a larger audience.
That's a good idea. Good luck

tbh a society run by women that disenfranchises most of their would be hosts in doomed to fail.

Modern Women deserve Art the Clown

High IQ thread