Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “women are the gatekeepers of sex. men are the gatekeepers of relationships"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I hear this said by people like tim poole and lauren chen on youtube. biggest horse shit i’ve ever heard. they only say it because they dont want to admit that ALL OF DATING IS RIGGED AGAINST SUB-8 MEN. if they admitted that, it would give credibility to incels, and oh no we can’t have that. a lot of the people who say this kind of stuff are redpilled, and even admit hypergamy is a thing, but it’s like they use this phrase as a way of saying “look, it is fair after all”.

First off, sex is an integral part of relationships, so I can assume when this phrase is said, they mean casual hookups, not sex.

as an incel that actually wants a relationship, not just casual sex, I can certainly say that I DO NOT feel like I am a gatekeeper in any way. do these idiots really think that if I change my online dating profile to “looking for long term relationship” i’ll suddenly get swarmed by women? LOL ok. it’s like they think hypergamy doesn’t apply to LTR’s. truth is, women still demand FAR MORE from men than men demand of women, whether it’s an LTR or casual fling. this stupid myth needs to die because it tries to block the truth of the inequality we face.

Chads are the gatekeepers of relationship here fixed it for you

@Languishingrn

F-tier Red-pill/MSTOW COPE.

Foids are the "gatekeepers" of sex, relationshits, marriage, and every form of intimacy under the sun.

At best, you could say that men are the gatekeepers of resources, but in modern Western nations where foids often make as much, or more money, than their male counterparts, even that is no longer valid. Plus, the welfare state, and masses of simps willing to throw money at women for literally nothing in return :feelsseriously:
I hear this said by people like tim poole and lauren chen on youtube. biggest horse shit i’ve ever heard. they only say it because they dont want to admit that ALL OF DATING IS RIGGED AGAINST SUB-8 MEN. if they admitted that, it would give credibility to incels, and oh no we can’t have that. a lot of the people who say this kind of stuff are redpilled, and even admit hypergamy is a thing, but it’s like they use this phrase as a way of saying “look, it is fair after all”.

First off, sex is an integral part of relationships, so I can assume when this phrase is said, they mean casual hookups, not sex.

as an incel that actually wants a relationship, not just casual sex, I can certainly say that I DO NOT feel like I am a gatekeeper in any way. do these idiots really think that if I change my online dating profile to “looking for long term relationship” i’ll suddenly get swarmed by women? LOL ok. it’s like they think hypergamy doesn’t apply to LTR’s. truth is, women still demand FAR MORE from men than men demand of women, whether it’s an LTR or casual fling. this stupid myth needs to die because it tries to block the truth of the inequality we face.
If men were really the "gatekeepers of relationships," the dating/maybe game wouldn't be so obscenely skewed in foid's favor. It would be roughly balanced, as foids would seek out relationships from men about equally as much as men seek out sex from foids. Of course, we all know it doesn't remotely work like that :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Men that have sex can gatekeep whores from meaningful relationships.:blackpill::feelsthink:

It’s a saying meant for people able to date & get into relationships. Incels need not apply

I hear this said by people like tim poole and lauren chen on youtube. biggest horse shit i’ve ever heard. they only say it because they dont want to admit that ALL OF DATING IS RIGGED AGAINST SUB-8 MEN.
Well IMO unless if you're 7~+ LTR's are the only way to get sex on a consistent basis without SEAmaxx or other unorthodox means.
if they admitted that, it would give credibility to incels, and oh no we can’t have that. a lot of the people who say this kind of stuff are redpilled, and even admit hypergamy is a thing, but it’s like they use this phrase as a way of saying “look, it is fair after all”.
Lmao, they don't know the extenet of hypergamy though. If you're a chadlite on tinder you'll get around 10 matches with average ton slightly below average women. Even if you're 7/10 you should looksmaxx to an 8 because it's a world of diffference.
As I said above casual hookups don't exist for us. Without hardcore looksmaxxing the only way I can ascend is with SEAmaxx or LTR with a woman from my native country. Though i'm shorter than 95% of Bosnian men so that shit sucks.
Tinder Matches: 0

I'm such a gatekeeper!
No, Chad has nothing to do with inceldom. Every chad I've met has treated me better than normalslimes

Your logical thinking is backwords and all over the place.

For a truecel that has absolutely 0 chances of relationships , even if only with the most disgusting single mother, then sure you are correct.

But let's be honest, what is the fraction of the male population described above? I know for a fact that the majority of us here are not inside this group. A lot of tallfags and fakecels here:feelsUgh:.

Failed normies,incels and even homeless guys will be presented with a "great" opportunity of dating/betabuxxing some disgusting land whale, ex-cock carrousel rider, drug addict ,single mother on her late 30's when she is ready to settle down.

That's what Tim Pool describes as gatekeeping :feelspuke:.

Nailed it — this is the missing piece to the puzzle. Normies always leave out low tier guys because they’re actually fucking invisible in their minds/they don’t even consider them.

A lot of women’s broken logic starts to make sense when you realize they literally only consider Chads when they “men”.

Chad fuck them all but refuse to have a functioning relationship with them, now the female is uppity that chad fucked her and her standards are sky high but she's only getting cummed and dumped by all chads because a whore is not a keeper. When their age hits and roast beef flaps she starts to hate men for playing her but she channels her anger at incels because they're vulnerable and chads are protected by society normies and female simps. All of this is mega ragefuel :feelsLSD::hax:

Attachments

• image0.webp.jpg
    image0.webp.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 15
Chad fuck them all but refuse to have a functioning relationship with them, now the female is uppity that chad fucked her and her standards are sky high but she's only getting cummed and dumped by all chads because a whore is not a keeper. When their age hits and roast beef flaps she starts to hate men for playing her but she channels her anger at incels because they're vulnerable and chads are protected by society normies and female simps. All of this is mega ragefuel :feelsLSD::hax:
Based and accurate analysis

Replace relationships with marriage and it sort of makes sense.

As females tighten their hold over control of sex/relationships, males are tightening their hold over marriage in response. The % of males that are willing to get married, incel or not, is decreasing by the year as blackpill spreads.

This is only true for Chads, and in their 30s, for average guys (but in the form of marriage: which is just not a mere "relationship")

It is HELL. ON. EARTH. if you're a 5/10 white male.

I've remember on other forums been told that before when I was more bluepilled and sometimes vented about lack of a love life. The girls pretty much always replied:

"Hey at least as a man you can get in relationships easier, guys are just after sex and it's hard to find someone genuine to love, also it's no big deal still being a virgin either, some women might find it endearing and respect you for waiting for someone special."

Clueless! :feelsclown:

:( but I have a good personality.
my mom tells me I have a good sense of humour.
I don't have a good sense of humor.

I like to talk about population data and google spreadsheets.

F-tier Red-pill/MSTOW COPE.

Foids are the "gatekeepers" of sex, relationshits, marriage, and every form of intimacy under the sun.

At best, you could say that men are the gatekeepers of resources, but in modern Western nations where foids often make as much, or more money, than their male counterparts, even that is no longer valid. Plus, the welfare state, and masses of simps willing to throw money at women for literally nothing in return :feelsseriously:

If men were really the "gatekeepers of relationships," the dating/maybe game wouldn't be so obscenely skewed in foid's favor. It would be roughly balanced, as foids would seek out relationships from men about equally as much as men seek out sex from foids. Of course, we all know it doesn't remotely work like that :feelshaha:
males are the gatekeepers of cope

males develope science for free not even gatekeepers of that

males are the gatekeepers of cope

males develope science for free not even gatekeepers of that
Men aren't the gatekeepers of cope. We are the ones that need to cope. Women don't need to cope anyway because they get everything handed to them.

Wow I wonder why these moderately successful people who’s livelihoods depend on defending the rigged status quo defend the rigged status quo hmmm

Wow I wonder why these moderately successful people who’s livelihoods depend on defending the rigged status quo defend the rigged status quo hmmm
Elab? Wdym