Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are the better men

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Had to return to college today, after 5 months of blissful neeting. :fuk:

While I was sitting in the bus a acquaintance of mine saw and joined me.
He's a social retard bluepilled incel, that I put up with since we play the same video games.
However, he apparently joined the far-left party in my country, during my absence and babbled about poor afghan women, women quota, genders as social constructs and finally concluded that we'd live in a better world if women called the shots, as they're the better men.

No cap; If the ride went on much longer, I'd have punched that delusional subhuman. :feelsugh:

Should have thrown that cuck off the bus

When I see guys like that, I just feel pity.

Another victim of demoralization :feelsrope:

a pity that so many incels accept to be slaves

Another man lost

He probably thinks, joining the mainstream will give him some sense of belonging. :feelsseriously:
He thinks some roastie will fuck him of he supports feminism - I seen a lot of cucks like that.

soyfags don't deserve to be waken

[UWSL]we'd live in a better world if women called the shots, as [/UWSL]they're the better men[UWSL].[/UWSL]
My mom said this to me the other day. I just asked her "What are you talking about? Of course women call the shots, and look where we are now!"

Yikes...He needs INTENSIVE therapy RIGHT NOW. Fagg0ts and foids sympathizer are deeply troubled. Tell him to stop with the estrogen injections.

Had to return to college today, after 5 months of blissful neeting. :fuk:

While I was sitting in the bus a acquaintance of mine saw and joined me.
He's a social retard bluepilled incel, that I put up with since we play the same video games.
However, he apparently joined the far-left party in my country, during my absence and babbled about poor afghan women, women quota, genders as social constructs and finally concluded that we'd live in a better world if women called the shots, as they're the better men.

No cap; If the ride went on much longer, I'd have punched that delusional subhuman. :feelsugh:
Don't hang around people like that, he's too far gone to be saved. Also, the most based people are in the middle east where they don't allow women to send them to prison for things like bullshit accusations. You need at least three women to talk against one man in court, as it should be.

that's why I don't have any social media or even I leave home,because the average male where I live is likely to be a massive cuck,without realising that.:feelsugh:

Adachi AVI , i Like that

You really have to be some Sort of a sociopath in this shithole to get By