Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are terrified of me now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Had a package delivered to my door. Foid's face turned ghostly pale as soon as she saw me and she struggled to keep eye contact. I've noticed that recently not only do women look at me in disgust but they grow deathly terrified of me as well. Probably because I've been growing beard out and I look more imposing.

how much you weigh

I see foids in the eyes and they quickly flinch they know i can kill them at any time

I'm not fat. Somewhere in the 160s although I've been dieting to get it down.
do u look better than him

Do you have a muslim beard ?

I'm not fat. Somewhere in the 160s although I've been dieting to get it down.
How tall are you? That sounds kinda light. I'm 5'4 but I'm 120 lbs.

Had a package delivered to my door. Foid's face turned ghostly pale as soon as she saw me and she struggled to keep eye contact. I've noticed that recently not only do women look at me in disgust but they grow deathly terrified of me as well. Probably because I've been growing beard out and I look more imposing.
Let them fear us

She saw a ghost that's the look I wish I could receive. :chad:

Based. I'm firmly of the opinion that if we can't have women, we may as well double down and intimidationmax.

Benefits of being a tall man.

is it jihadi style
Do you have a muslim beard ?
Does this scare people? Because this might be happening with me. Thing is, I've had roughly the same beard for around 10 years now. Sometimes it's overgrown, sometimes trimmed. I'm not willing to change it. But it did suddenly get a lot worse when I cut my long hair.
Based. I'm firmly of the opinion that if we can't have women, we may as well double down and intimidationmax.

Be careful when looking in a foid's eyes. You're never sure when she'll put you on trial for sexual assault!

I noticed the same thing. After the second time I got out of prison, I no longer get looks of disgust and an uppity attitude. That's been replaced with visible fear and a measure of "respect". They know not to piss me off because their male friends wouldn't be able protect them. While locked up, I took up bodybuilding for 12 years thinking a good body would override my face when I got out. Well I definitely gained a shitload of muscle. By the time I got out, my one-rep max on bench press was up to 565 pounds (over 250 kg). But oh no, it didn't make me any better looking. All it did was fucking scare them. When you're ugly, adding muscle only makes you scary, not attractive. Those 12 years could've been better spent smuggling stuff and saving money for plastic surgery :(.

What was your facial expression? Did you just stare without blinking?