Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are such self-pitying, virtue-signaling pieces of shit

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I just knew I was going to see it and low and behold there's a bunch of roasties in the comment section of this video, which is already ragefuel btw, whining about not being able to get a boyfriend.

"She has two boyfriends and I can't even get ONE!! I'm just sitting here on my couch crying! OMG TEEHEE look at how depressed and emo I am!"

Just this fucking meme in a nutshell. Roasties need to be publicly executed. Seriously this is insufferable!

lonely-man-vs-lonely-woman-im-so-lonely-man-vs-40619363.png

What "virtue" is she signaling here? This just sounds like bragging that you have two boyfriends. There's nothing virtuous about this.

What "virtue" is she signaling here? This just sounds like bragging that you have two boyfriends. There's nothing virtuous about this.
“It’s virtuous because she is being true to herself brah” :soy:

“It’s virtuous because she is being true to herself brah” :soy:

Now I think he's maybe talking about the YouTube comments. The virtue signaling being "I'm lonely too, and sympathize with the lonely."

Now I think he's maybe talking about the YouTube comments. The virtue signaling being "I'm lonely too, and sympathize with the lonely."

Yeah that's what i meant

me and the boys storming the houses of women with multiple boyfriends so we can force them to work in coal mines

Jfl at this fucking video. Fuck this life.

Well, at least this whore foid managed to use a logical argumentation to state her "situation". This doesn't excuses her whorish behavior at all but at least doesn't make her an hypocrite.
She is still a cunt for treating her boyfriends like objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back