Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are selfish

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They have sex with hundreds of chads throughout their lifetime but not once do they have sex with an incel, they could completely save that guys life by just having sex with him but they will only touch chad.

Crustaciouse said:
They have sex with hundreds of chads throughout their lifetime but not once do they have sex with an incel, they could completely save that guys life by just having sex with him but they will only touch chad.

In their mind it would ruin their life and status to have sex with an ugly man. The chemicals in their brains are just different, they're wired that way. Their hatred for us is more subconcious disgust than conscious loathing.

The worst is when it's blubbernauts who feel entitled to Chad. And this sick cucked modern world actually cheers them on via "fat acceptance" and other such nonsense.

They are and always has been.

I'm always keen to sharing my stuff with them, but If I ask if I could share... All hell breaks lose.

Whoever came up with the notion of "the fairer sex" should have been guillotined.

Women would rather die than fuck an incel.

KV- said:
 Their hatred for us is more subconcious disgust than conscious loathing.

false

SATAN does her work knowing well what she is doing