Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are selfish

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
0m
They have sex with hundreds of chads throughout their lifetime but not once do they have sex with an incel, they could completely save that guys life by just having sex with him but they will only touch chad.

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
27m
Crustaciouse said:
They have sex with hundreds of chads throughout their lifetime but not once do they have sex with an incel, they could completely save that guys life by just having sex with him but they will only touch chad.

In their mind it would ruin their life and status to have sex with an ugly man. The chemicals in their brains are just different, they're wired that way. Their hatred for us is more subconcious disgust than conscious loathing.

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
8d 5h 59m
The worst is when it's blubbernauts who feel entitled to Chad. And this sick cucked modern world actually cheers them on via "fat acceptance" and other such nonsense.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
They are and always has been.

I'm always keen to sharing my stuff with them, but If I ask if I could share... All hell breaks lose.

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Whoever came up with the notion of "the fairer sex" should have been guillotined.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Women would rather die than fuck an incel.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
KV- said:
 Their hatred for us is more subconcious disgust than conscious loathing.

false

SATAN does her work knowing well what she is doing