Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are scared of us

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're physically weak, they take martial arts classes to feel equal, they overcompensate with pepper spray etc, it's because they're scared of us. When they're walking down a dark alley way at night they're worried about ugly men. I love their fear tbh, whenever I go out in public I enjoy staring them in the eyes and watching them look away. I used to have a friend who would jumpscare women late at night. He was so based. Remember, the only thing women have to beat us up with is the keyboard. "But I can hit you in the balls and pepper spray you! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:" jokes on you I'm into CBT. Now I'm not saying I'm gonna start fights with women bc I wouldn't do that, but if some crazy foid somehow doxes me and comes to my house she won't stand a chance as I disarm her and call the police like the good God fearing American citizen I am.:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

They're physically weak, they take martial arts classes to feel equal, they overcompensate with pepper spray etc, it's because they're scared of us. When they're walking down a dark alley way at night they're worried about ugly men. I love their fear tbh, whenever I go out in public I enjoy staring them in the eyes and watching them look away. I used to have a friend who would jumpscare women late at night. He was so based. Remember, the only thing women have to beat us up with is the keyboard. "But I can hit you in the balls and pepper spray you! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:" jokes on you I'm into CBT. Now I'm not saying I'm gonna start fights with women bc I wouldn't do that, but if some crazy foid somehow doxes me and comes to my house she won't stand a chance as I disarm her and call the police like the good God fearing American citizen I am.:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
self defense situation mang :feelsaww:

Modern incel shooters have made it so that virgin men are seen with suspicion and fear instead of mockery. I like it.

Modern incel shooters have made it so that virgin men are seen with suspicion and fear instead of mockery. I like it.
I mean it's nice to have some god damn respect.

women should be thrown off high buildings(in video game)

if some crazy foid somehow doxes me and comes to my house she won't stand a chance as I disarm her and call the police like the good God fearing American citizen I am.:feelsaww::feelsaww:
Thought american citizens would just shoot down whoever is invading their house. You've got some God tier self control because even tho I'm not American i would do the same had i possessed any guns.

Thought american citizens would just shoot down whoever is invading their house. You've got some God tier self control because even tho I'm not American i would do the same had i possessed any guns.
If a rabbit broke into your house would you shoot it? Not worth it, waste of amo. Plus I don't own any guns.

i want to show to every women lots of '' love '' (in minecraft and roblox)

I thought this bitch was going to be banned?

Foids intimidate me, a lot of them are NT and low inhib.

Foids intimidate me, a lot of them are NT and low inhib.
the sopranos hbo GIF

I guess that’s a good way to look at it. But they still look down on us.

We'll terrorize them like our Inceldian warriors from GTA 5 did during 2014 till 2016. Death to GTA universe :feelshehe: :feelssus: :ahegao::feelsdevil:

E0cf5eeabe

Women’s self defense classes are a joke.

a martialartsmaxxed foid can probably beat me up , im weak asf tbh

Women’s self defense classes are a joke.
all a scam to profit off their neuroses. They would know it would be best to own a gun if they had ever experienced how different upper body strenght of a man is in their life.. but they live in a safe society so they are delusional thinkgin they can take on a man or use defense training.

all a scam to profit off their neuroses. They would know it would be best to own a gun if they had ever experienced how different upper body strenght of a man is in their life.. but they live in a safe society so they are delusional thinkgin they can take on a man or use defense training.
^^^^^ :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

They possess a contradictory view on the subject, they like to belittle, humiliate and endlessly harp on about insecurities and fragility, but once the veil has been lifted and the individuals they torment and terrorize online, prescribed by our current paradigm, become active militantly and collide realities, they are then the ones greeted with terror and torment.

I do find it amusing that virgin is now synonymous with terror groups or unhinged explosive postal mass killers, it generates an atmosphere of lingering horror.
You've described it perfectly.

Hell especially since he said disarm thats to a point that is likely dangerous to ones self. Any home invader who comes in my house (regardless of motive or gender) would lose a hand. I'm into HEMA (Historical european martial arts) and have a few swords, id try not to kill the invader but if its me or them well they'll likely lose a limb.

Hell especially since he said disarm thats to a point that is likely dangerous to ones self. Any home invader who comes in my house (regardless of motive or gender) would lose a hand. I'm into HEMA (Historical european martial arts) and have a few swords, id try not to kill the invader but if its me or them well they'll likely lose a limb.
I wouldn't kill it myself too. I would try to wound and stuff.

they better be
foids are inferior and must be overpowered and afraid of us

nevER forget our brocel martyrs who dedicated their lives for our cause!