Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are right for not dating fat guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I made a thread earlier dissecting the phenomenon of fat girls, but now you guys gotta get it too.

As said in the other thread for women, fat guys lack self control. Put down the damn fork fatty. Remember fatcel=volcel.

how dare you fatphobe!!!!!!!!!!!!1:foidSoy:

Not in my case. (I have low t and an out of wack thyroid so i gain weight very easily) plus it's hard to go on a diet when your fanily buys restaurant food and buys junk food (also i went homeless after being on a super clean diet and gained weight)

Plus i never get full and food rarely tastes good to me so it aint like im indulging myself.

Plus whats the point in losing weight if all your dreams were crushed and stolen/taken fron you?

Plus whats the point in losing weight if being white tall and goodlooking is the only thing that matters?

Plus not on my hobby rn so i have no purpose to.

Plus the only dopamine release i get is food (shit barely) so whats your point?

Last edited:
I disagree.
Men have to deal with insane amounts of responsibility, stress, business, work, finance, hobbies, problem solving etc. They have a right to be fat.
Women on the other hand have to deal with basically nothing except looking good, aka being thin. So it's not acceptable for a woman to be fat.

I disagree.
Men have to deal with insane amounts of responsibility, stress, business, work, finance, hobbies, problem solving etc. They have a right to be fat.
Women on the other hand have to deal with basically nothing except looking good, aka being thin. So it's not acceptable for a woman to be fat.
i can actually agree with you on this tbh, I can understand why a construction worker might be fat for example

women are never socially stigmatized but rather praised for their fats, the entire body positivity movement is sexist and employed at large to shame fat men. fuck outta here:feelswhat:

women are never socially stigmatized but rather praised for their fats, the entire body positivity movement is sexist and employed at large to shame fat men. fuck outta here:feelswhat:
I like chubby/curvy women and I think most guys like meat on women but as for fat ones yeah I agree it’s dumb

Plus i was mocked and bullied by family for being a normal weight and gained weight from depression (to defend myself) i was on a super clean diet about 2 years ago but that got fucked to hell when we lost water.

LOL. Fatcel is only volcel if you are a 6 footer+ white/caucasian/whatever like Henry Cavill which really just shows the fat = volcel is just JBWFAT = volcel. And of course in America, 6 footer and black also is pretty much fakecel so tall and black, but fat is also volcel. Same goes for any other racial group that have white features like some tall hispanics

You really think a 5'3 ethnic manlet who is overweight will be suddenly a fakecel if he shreds 20 or 30 pounds? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LOL. Fatcel is only volcel if you are a 6 footer+ white/caucasian/whatever like Henry Cavill which really just shows the fat = volcel is just JBWFAT = volcel. And of course in America, 6 footer and black also is pretty much fakecel so tall and black, but fat is also volcel. Same goes for any other racial group that have white features like some tall hispanics

You really think a 5'3 ethnic manlet who is overweight will be suddenly a fakecel if he shreds 20 or 30 pounds? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nah of course not but most guys aren’t 5’3” ethnics

Ok I wont get any fuckhole anyway :cryfeels: