Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women Are Reason of My Misogyny

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Most of them didn't care about my personality and went to IQless chad. When they cared about my personality they rejected me and went to tall guys who had the same personality as me. They ignored me. Women are the reason why I hate women. After all of this, what do you expect from me? Do you want me to be your wageslave? Sorry but I'm not a [UWSL]dishonorable[/UWSL] man.

Last edited:
women created incels.

36012.jpg

When they cared about my personality they rejected me and went to tall guys who had the same personality as me. They ignored me. Women are the reason why I hate women. After all of this, what do you expect from me? Do you want me to be your wageslave? I'm not an honorless man.

Twelve-year-old Aspie John had already started to dislike foids.

Women are reason of my existence and constant suffering :feelsrope:

Most of them didn't care about my personality and went to IQless chad. When they cared about my personality they rejected me and went to tall guys who had the same personality as me. They ignored me. Women are the reason why I hate women. After all of this, what do you expect from me? Do you want me to be your wageslave? Sorry but I'm not a [UWSL]dishonorable[/UWSL] man.
The sad thing is that since chad has better genetics then us he probably has better genetics for his IQ as well. :feelsrope:

I hate women

Yes and yet they know it themselves, like how can I not hate them when they deny me sex and validation

When they cared about my personality they rejected me and went to tall guys who had the same personality as me.
Yeah, had a girl lead me on once and set me up for a brutal rejection, only to then later find out that she got together with another guy who's very much like me, but taller, better looking, and NT. :feelsUgh:

how can I not hate them when they deny me sex and validation
Exactly. :feelsjuice: