Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are probably just waiting for a creepy looking incel dude to blast on social media for likes and e-fame. That means you.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This is probably me being way too paranoid, but I suspect all young women these days have their mobile devices ready to record straight to instagram, so they can catch a "creepy" looking guy who's life they want to destroy.

In other words, they're out hunting men and won't gladly hesitate to fuck over a guy's life if that guy hit on them.

Obviously hitting on a woman in public is insane.

But now I'm starting to think that simply being in public as an ugly guy is also borderline suicidal. Maybe cancel culture is making me too paranoid.

What do you think?

Blacks and gays are doing it too. They want to bait/provoke you then turn on the camera so it looks like you’re the bad guy, then they play victim and get rich while you get doxxed and killed by an angry mob.

Blacks and gays are doing it too. They want to bait/provoke you then turn on the camera so it looks like you’re the bad guy, then they play victim and get rich while you get doxxed and killed by an angry mob.

Yup, I've seen a ton of that lately.

Although I think no one has the balls to come fuck with you in person. You'll just get fired from work, blacklisted, and major companies like Chase/JPM will ban you from their services.

They hate ugly men and think ugly men deserve the worst. It feels like justice to them. Plus they get brownie points from feminists. They get to speak about their bad experiences they've gone through in this patriarchal society

yes please fuck me ill make u famous

I agree.

Also they hunt men on instagram, reddit, etc. too which is why I spend less and less time on those places. Snapchat is ironically safest because they don't bother and just block or unfollow you.
Also, I don't think you're paranoid. Normies and + play dumb but know the gist of what incels are and are full of roasts to spit out, women and men. Best just not engage them.

That's why you have to stab the phone first.

It's not paranoia if they're actually out to get you. That's what they did to Bagelcel. The whore insulted him first, then they all started filming once they pushed him over the edge. The bitch then advertised her instagram and got donations from simps after the video went viral.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back