Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are paranoid (Almost got #MeToo'd)

• Thread starter Richard_Hungwell
  • Start date
Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Greycel
So the other day I was walking to get groceries at night time (I like to go when there's basically no one else there) and I saw this one woman walking ahead of me who was crying. She happened to turn into the parking lot where I was also heading so I turned and kept walking behind her. She looked back at me once or twice. She must've been at least 20 feet ahead of me.

Less than a minute passed and she eventually walked off somewhere else as I kept walking in the direction I was going. I heard someone say something as I was walking but I usually just ignore it because I assume they're either not talking to me or it's some bullshit that I don't want to deal with. They said something else and I just ignored it again. Finally, I heard them whistle at me so I turned around and it was some other woman standing there on the sidewalk with a shopping cart full of stuff and a big ass dog.

She said it again, "Were you following that girl who was crying?"

I replied, "No...?"

She said, "Okay."

I was so confused and offended by the accusation that after a brief pause all I could think to say was, "What...?" and then I walked away.

This woman could've easily called the police and ruined my night if she really wanted to.

This meme is slowly becoming reality:
Blackpillcomics 100945628 939404563180854 5723377270921090507 n

I'm a short guy and like I said she had this big ass dog with her, so she probably felt emboldened because of this. I wonder if she would've said anything to a 6'4" dark triad-looking motherfucker who was walking behind a woman at night time...

In another instance, a close family member not too long ago was looking at houses for sale in a particular neighbourhood and apparently some Karens felt uncomfortable so they wrote down his licence plate and called the police on him and accused him of creeping on the neighourhood children. He later drove back to his house to find the police there looking through his backyard and proceeded to question him.

No wonder more and more people are leaving this feminist hellhole called Canada.

Don't talk to women.

Don't walk in the same direction as women.

Don't even look at them.

Don't make them feel uncomfortable in any way or they can call the police to fuck with you and the police will probably believe them (at least at first).

This is why Canada needs the second amendment. You'd be able to go ER on Karens

Similar thing happened to me.

Should have raped her (in Pokémon)

Kek making memes on paper:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Relatable tbh. I've been kicked out of places for existing near women or asking them a simple single question. It's just a fact that if I was actually aesthetically pleasing to look at, I wouldnt get such hostile reactions followed by a mockery of how I look. Luckily being kicked out or refused from places due to it is rare. Its usually just general hostility or ignorance instead. Otherwise id never be able to go anywhere jfl. Although due to the latter situation I still dont tend to head out as much as I did in the past.

Damn...that's even crazier. She actually started screaming?? I'm so sorry...

Kek making memes on paper:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah, his Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/blackpillcomics/

He has some pretty good stuff. :feelsokman:

Relatable tbh. I've been kicked out of places for existing near women or asking them a simple single question. It's just a fact that if I was actually aesthetically pleasing to look at, I wouldnt get such hostile reactions followed by a mockery of how I look. Luckily being kicked out or refused from places due to it is rare. Its usually just general hostility or ignorance instead. Otherwise id never be able to go anywhere jfl. Although due to the latter situation I still dont tend to head out as much as I did in the past.
Yeah, even when I'm doing something as innocent as asking for directions (the odd time that I do), women will often give me this weird look like "Why are you even talking to me?".

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to pretty much walk around with my head facing down to the ground, while Chads are liking so up they’re looking towards the stars. It’s over

Damn...that's even crazier. She actually started screaming?? I'm so sorry...
I’m used to it as a subhuman

Yeah, I have to pretty much walk around with my head facing down to the ground, while Chads are liking so up they’re looking towards the stars. It’s over

I’m used to it as a subhuman
cruel existence

its a gynocentric clown world