Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not peaceful/empathetic beings at all

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
This is probably inb4 but I've had this in my mind for a while so I decided to make a thread

The only reason women are seen peaceful by many of us men is because of their inferior physicality, it forces them to not try to intemedate others for the sake of their own survival, so instead they use psychological warfare if they want to start a conflict

And when women get power, most female leaders begin atleast one conflict
And just from regular daily behaviour we can look at how savage they are when they know a man wont hit them back(usually when fighting in public, weve seen plenty of cam footage before) or when fighting another woman, theyre irrational brainless cruel animals

If they had testosterone or any sort of biology of a man, the world would be WAY less civilized, WAY less advanced and WAY less safe even more than the biggest shithole that Africa has to offer

If female leaders were to start a modern way war for something they are genuinely into(obv not patriotic reasons as they would never start a war for their own people), theyd use nuclear power just to get what they want and proceed to say omg im sowwy im sowwy i feel bad i feel bad n shi but- but-. and somehow justify and get the world on their side just like how theyve normalized pure misandry and the cuckening of men (psychological warfare iguess?)

But when you google. these are the most popular results.. this is what this matriarchical gynocentric society has to say:

Apparently irrational emotional animals make better leaders according to the media outlet below
I am not even pissed, just amused by this matreiarchical propaganda

Last edited:

Women are not peaceful beings at all​

foids are fucking terror creatues

whoever said they are peaceful?

honestly if i was :chad: i would think it too
Yes ofc having most of women praising you and trying to get on your dick while they treat the rest of men like cockroaches just cuz of their parnts genes

i would also think women are awesome and good beings
My dad says this too a lot because he was chad when young and had many foids coming to him all the way to his late 40s even if broke, unfortunately i got my moms face and head and my dads worse features as well and i became gigausbhuman and my dad blames it on me instead of genetics cuz hes retarded chad whos never had a grasp on what its like to be born ugly

female are weak. Thats the only reason why they use deception and deceit to manipulate us men to fuck them. what more can define a woman than their rotten nature and their three holes.

honestl, I really hate woman, one of the reasons is because society paint them as this weak emphatetic creature meant to be protected when in reality its far from it. the truth is most men are shit too. most men will kill their own family for the sake of their wife, thats how simpish men nature is.

in general woman are the cause of every horrid shit that is in this world.

Yes ofc having most of women praising you and trying to get on your dick while they treat the rest of men like cockroaches just cuz of their parnts genes

i would also think women are awesome and good beings
My dad says this too a lot because he was chad when young and had many foids coming to him all the way to his late 40s even if broke, unfortunately i got my moms face and head and my dads worse features as well and i became gigausbhuman and my dad blames it on me instead of genetics cuz hes retarded chad whos never had a grasp on what its like to be born ugly
then you are just low iq. lots of chad men treat woman like garbage. ever heard of pump and dump? beginning with jeremy meeks

Damn, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

honestly woman are the embodiment of nature itself. I mean look at this world. sure its beautiful but its rotten deep down like woman. Schopenhauer were right

then you are just low iq. lots of chad men treat woman like garbage. ever heard of pump and dump? beginning with jeremy meeks
My dad cumped and dumped too but he still says he thinks women are really really good, which is why i assume id be the same

My dad cumped and dumped too but he still says he thinks women are really really good, which is why i assume id be the same
if i was you i would strangle him at thaat moment and beat him till he begs for my forgiveness. i did it in real life yk, ibroke my father ribs. kick my mother belly. pull my sister hair. assault people outside.

name it. spitting, i pinch a guy hand to apoint he quits his job. i call a guy faggot. i steal. im planning on doing something worse too

not killing of course, that can wait:feelzez::feelzez:

and the best part is i got away with it. because im tall.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA. like serioulsy man humans are a joke. everything about them is a joke

if i was you i would strangle him at thaat moment and beat him till he begs for my forgiveness. i did it in real life yk, ibroke my father ribs. kick my mother belly. pull my sister hair. assault people outside.

name it. spitting, i pinch a guy hand to apoint he quits his job. i call a guy faggot. i steal. im planning on doing something worse too
My dad aged really really badly after 50s and hes being cucked by women online, probably men traps too
I can tell he is desperate and is on the verge of hating women cuz my mom has been terrible to him as a partner(ugly, unobedient, alchoolic drunkard, psycho, doesnt do ANYTHING and barely cleans once a week), and he wants to slay even in his old years, but he copes with his older memories and says women are good

i though you would dark triad maxxed since we like the same character. femto is based man if they didnt cut the scene where he raped casca and kill her and then rape her corpse i would have cum

hopefully he does that to spite guts. i want to see that guy faces in total despair

Women can be very cruel but retarded normorroids ignore obvious facts.