Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women are not entitled to safety

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Women are not entitled to safety. If a woman is going to get raped or killed, and I can save her, I have no obligation to do so. They are not entitled to protection. They are not entitled to wear whatever they want in public, and expect nothing to happen to them. They are not entitled to being able to abort their child if they get raped.

If foids say we are not entitled to sex? That's fine. We don't have any obligations to each other if that's the case. The same way, women are not entitled to safety. We don't have to do anything for anyone else, we don't owe anything to anyone. There is no way you can prove that people do owe other people anything, and even if you could, we as incels would be exempt from this for being societal outcasts. Why should we have any obligation to other people when they never had anything for us?

No aspect of morality is true and hard, that's why people used religion and other social systems to enforce morality. A thousand years ago, adults would marry kids and nobody would bat an eye, but now it's considered evil. Morality is nothing but a tool of the time, and in the same vein this idea of obligation exists to keep society stable, together and sane. But we are excluded from society, far apart, and treated like scum regardless, so no such obligation towards anyone else would benefit us. So the answer is simple. Women are not entitled to safety, to being alive, to anything. And we are not obligated to do anything for anyone.

it's the nuclear option. if i'm not entitled to sex, nobody is entitled to anything.

just save a woman so she can fuck with chad and not you again :soy:

They aren´t but is deep wired to protect them because the less women are the less chance a community has to survive.

This is also displayed in our biology. Women have stronger inmmunity systems because they have to share white blood cells through breastmilk and because we men are dispensable. Look that most of the children who died for illness years ago were men.

To be fair. Men have always been gynocentric in some degree, the thing is that women were used to be considered objects and no persons. Not in the same level of men. Reason of why West is declining.

They aren´t but is deep wired to protect them because the less women are the less chance a community has to survive.

This is also displayed in our biology. Women have stronger inmmunity systems because they have to share white blood cells through breastmilk and because we men are dispensable. Look that most of the children who died for illness years ago were men.

To be fair. Men have always been gynocentric in some degree, the thing is that women were used to be considered objects and no persons. Not in the same level of men. Reason of why West is declining.
Yes, that makes sense biologically. But it makes especially less sense for incels, when they have no use for us, only to outcast and exclude us. If I had a wife who would give me a child and take care of my house, obviously then I would have a reason to not want her harmed or murdered. But if she does nothing for me? There is absolutely zero reason for me to do anything for her.
This is the truth when it comes to all of humanity with incels, we are the ones who have been damned by humanity, society, and genetics, so we do not have any reason to save anyone, even if it meant the downfall of the entire human race. Obviously you can still desire to save people you care about, but that's not my point

But yeah on the point of our biological use for women. This had more merit in the past, and the way our systems worked then rectified the issues. We don't have that now.

Yes, that makes sense biologically. But it makes especially less sense for incels, when they have no use for us, only to outcast and exclude us. If I had a wife who would give me a child and take care of my house, obviously then I would have a reason to not want her harmed or murdered. But if she does nothing for me? There is absolutely zero reason for me to do anything for her.
This is the truth when it comes to all of humanity with incels, we are the ones who have been damned by humanity, society, and genetics, so we do not have any reason to save anyone, even if it meant the downfall of the entire human race. Obviously you can still desire to save people you care about, but that's not my point

But yeah on the point of our biological use for women. This had more merit in the past, and the way our systems worked then rectified the issues. We don't have that now.
Yeah. For this reason is that incels are demonized by mass media. People who identify as incels know blackpill facts that nulify any attempt of society to portray women as sinless, weak beings.

If blackpill goes mainstream and ugly men are blackpilled in practice. That theaters goes down. Is either restoring the old social contract or war. If society nukes ugly men society will stop working.

tried to tell shit like this to normies and they said i was a school shooter :dafuckfeels:

problem is there are laws protecting foids...

No aspect of morality is true and hard, that's why people used religion and other social systems to enforce morality.

I have no interest in the morality of Western society that fuels the Pean hole vanity we see today.

Many simps will still wait in line to protect them.I suspect that its a rescue fantasy at work.A woman will accept a help from an ugly men when it suits her,but won't pay him any attention when the danger is gone.A simp will think "thank God i'm not an incel",while a foid will think "thank god i got rid of that creep".

women will wear booty shorts and a bra in public and expect not to get raped

based post, recall reading a thread like this before.