Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Women are morally abhorrent. This is not a womans right

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Any woman that supports this cannot claim to be human.

This is what millions of abortions worldwide look like. Around 8% of them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926-041711_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926-041711_Gallery.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 146
I am pro life. Not because I think abortion is murder but because it controls foid bodies.

Lux thinks that he would approve abortion if he got laid. The brutality of abortion´s gory details didnt bothered lux, until he realized that he will not be impregnating tons of females. Thus, he retraced and is not quite fond of abortion, out of simply hatred.

pro choice = pro murder

STFU mysognist

I am 20000% pro choice and support mass depopulation with machine gun

I just want to get girl pregnant!!!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

True. Late term abortion is 100% murder. That’s a child that is aware and can feel pain. They literally rip it limb from limb while it feels all the pain and can’t do anything about it. Truly vile that they think doing this is a right. How the fuck can they shame us for saying sex is a need, yet they think brutally murdering a human being is a right?

Sacrifice for Baal
FWI you never got back to my msg

Empathetic gender moment

Women that are pro-abortion are so angry because they know they done wrong but if more and more people support it then it becomes accepted and morally right.

I hate these times.

Women that are pro-abortion are so angry because they know they done wrong but if more and more people support it then it becomes accepted and morally right.

I hate these times.
Women have no sense of morality. They will do whatever benefits them.

i bet the (((doctors))) sacrifice the babies for (((moloch))) also

Jesus fucking Christ. I never imagined it's like this. Holy shit. These creatures aren't human.