Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity WOMEN are making society POLYGAMOUS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pEdOHRbOLY

Gender gap that clearly favors women--- NO NONONIADKJSAHFJHADSKLFJHSDKLJFHSDKLJFHKLJSDFHKLJHSDFKLJH
MURDER THIS CIS HUUUWHITE SCUM NOW :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy:

On a side note-- if even 10% of therapists were like this guy, IT would immediately shut up about incels going to therapy, and just replace that with go gay or trans entirely.

Last edited:
Old coping truecel blames the jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Picsart 22 12 22 06 31 42 692

College/University graduate women are cunts.

College/University graduate women are cunts.
I went to college :foidSoy:
I majored in PSYCHOLOGY :foidSoy:
What did you major in? :foidSoy:

Don't resist, there's nothing left to save, there was never anything to preserve either. At this point, ACCELERATE and takeover :feelsLSD:

Women essentially create the dating market not to mention there's more young men than young women, if a young woman can't find someone to date then its literally her own fault. Can't say the same about men, because women literally hate anyone who isn't Chad

I love when normies bring us old ass information like it's new. Yeah, water is wet. Blackpillers and redpillers have been saying this shit for over a decade already.

I love when normies bring us old ass information like it's new. Yeah, water is wet. Blackpillers and redpillers have been saying this shit for over a decade already.
it's sad that it takes a licensed psychiatrist stealing our ideas and profiting from it to legitimize our ideas-- as I'm sure IT will take what we say slightly more seriously now that this dressed up giga normie is on our side