Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are low iq

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Apparently, women want to dress up like whores because they have the right to dress up however they want to. And when straight makes stare at them when they are wearing revealing clothing, they complain and accuse them of being creeps or perverts. This logic is deeply flawed because it is natural for straight men to be aroused/attracted to womens half baked bodies. Ofc men are going to stare, it's natural. Telling men to not look at women's half baked bodies is going against biology and nature. Btw, It is not bigoted to tell women to dress modestly. A society cannot be civilized if it doesnt require it's women to dress appropriately. Allowing women to dress up like whores is uncivilized because in a civilized society, people need to be modest, not degenerate.

Apparently, women want to dress up like whores because they have the right to dress up however they want to. And when straight makes stare at them when they are wearing revealing clothing, they complain and accuse them of being creeps or perverts. This logic is deeply flawed because it is natural for straight men to be aroused/attracted to womens half baked bodies. Ofc men are going to stare, it's natural. Telling men to not look at women's half baked bodies is going against biology and nature. Btw, It is not bigoted to tell women to dress modestly. A society cannot be civilized if it doesnt require it's women to dress appropriately. Allowing women to dress up like whores is uncivilized because in a civilized society, people need to be modest, not degenerate.
WATER IS WET WHORES AND MINDLESS SOULLESS FUCKED UP CUM DUMPSTERS ARE JUST FUCKING DUMB (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

The more left it gets..the more whorish slut dressings foids get....still...only for chads tho

Women call us Huge Red flag :foidSoy: :foidSoy: for saying this. Like modesty is bare minimum

"please...let me access those legs..."

more women have average IQ than men so there is way more high IQ men (like everyone on this forum) than high IQ femoids

I don’t fucking understand their logic in expecting us to just not look at their sexy fucking bodies, it’s like they want us to be completely content with having zero pleasure in life from a woman. I will always see women as pieces of meat for this, fuck them all

Fuck this clown world mang

Hijabs would solve this