Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are like dumb animals that keep ramming their heads into brick walls

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
They are fucking idiots, they keep doing the same shit over and over in spite of the fact it will eventually lead them to their own demise, either to complete ruin, or death. They never stop to think that they should ever give average or ugly guys a chance, and keep getting burned by good looking assholes. Fucking stupid cunts.

Demise and ruin? Smh, they're experiencing the limits of human bliss, consequence free.

Demise and ruin? Smh, they're experiencing the limits of human bliss, consequence free.

Eh, I don't know about that. A lot of women have ended up dead, beaten, or otherwise miserable largely as a result of their own doing. I tend to think of their lives as being similar to those of drug addicts. Periods of extreme euphoria as well as misery.

They are fucking idiots, they keep doing the same shit over and over in spite of the fact it will eventually lead them to their own demise, either to complete ruin, or death. They never stop to think that they should ever give average or ugly guys a chance, and keep getting burned by good looking assholes. Fucking stupid cunts.

It's natural instincts for mate selection... that's the whole reason we exist in the first place.

It's natural instincts for mate selection... that's the whole reason we exist in the first place.

I have an "instinct" to fuck women with attractive bodies and faces, do I just go and grab a woman's ass in the supermarket and start fucking her?

I have an "instinct" to fuck women with attractive bodies and faces, do I just go and grab a woman's ass in the supermarket and start fucking her?

And that is where female privilige comes into play....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back