Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are immoral beasts.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Men are conditioned to not abuse the weaker since the childhood.
But women aren't raised with any basic morality.
They are immoral beasts without the sense of basic justice.
They are Ok with abusing those who are weaker than them.
Women constantly abuse disabled and defective people.
They don't have any tact.

Foids have NO REASON to be moral. They have everything handed to them by (((They))) and soyciety.

Women exploiting weakness of men who were taught since childhood to never hurt women even if they hurt you first, never raise a hand on a women. I heard hundreds of times that typical manipulation by women "A man who raises his hand to a woman is no longer a man."

They know well that a man who fights back will be shamed by society and they take advantage of this by deliberately behaving in the worst possible way.

Foids have NO REASON to be moral. They have everything handed to them by (((They))) and soyciety.
They can act rude and aggressive without any reason. Just vile primitive beasts.

Foids are truly the compassionate empathetic gender
“Yaaassss queeenn step on me :feelsohh::feelsohh:
- simps

Foids are the reason for all violence in the world it all can be traced back to their actions. The function of a foid is to divide and polarise people

Last edited:
Women exploiting weakness of men who were taught since childhood to never hurt women even if they hurt you first, never raise a hand on a women. I heard hundreds of times that typical manipulation by women "A man who raises his hand to a woman is no longer a man."
I just stood today at a thin sidewalk near the living apartments and some chubby bitch walked on my side so I needed to move away even if there were many free space around.
I don't know if it was deliberately by why do you need to create inconveniences for others if you can just bypass the obstacle?
I was very angry at these bitches and 'big' women usually are the worst.

I think it's a societal taboo to address bitchy nature of women and that women can be bullies and bossy bitchy assholes.
I want to harm scumciety because they don't teach the basic tact to females and these beasts are allowed to act as they want.

Last edited:
Foids are the reason for all violence in the world it all can be traced back to their actions. The function of a foid is to divide and polarise people
They are scum and this planet needs to be destroyed.

I just stood today at a thin sidewalk near the living apartments and some chubby bitch walked on my side so I needed to move away even if there were many free space around.
I don't know if it was deliberately by why do you need to create inconveniences for others if you can just bypass the obstacle?

I think it's a societal taboo to address bitchy nature of women and that women can be bullies and bossy bitchy assholes.
I want to harm scumciety because they don't teach the basic tact to females and these beasts are allowed to act as they want.
it's lifefuel when they get hit back for their behavior

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6caWaZ80D4

Men kept foids in check with religion - which gave them guidelines (basically) to moderate society. Once we took "God out of the school " - per say, we also relinquished those said guidelines; those supposed ground rules that God(s) gave us to keep society in check, therefore the foid became insane and started killing our babies <-- and society's okay with it. What does this ultimately mean? This ultimately means foids lack morality and need to be taught it. Just like a dog, it must be domesticated and trained to be good, but let it do whatever it wants without any sort of discipline? It goes rogue.

They even have paypigs

just because they have a vagina, they can have everything they want, only simps and white knights defend this useless garbage.

Last edited:
Yes and that needs to stop because it is unfavorable to men. In my opinion the only way that men can regain their balls is by denouncing morality because after all the only one who benefits is the weaker sex (foids).
That isn't true, women have come to adopt multiple moral systems (various religions, democracy, liberty, equality, progressivism etc.), the most common being narcissism.
More like they are OK with abusing anyone dumb enough to get themselves abused by them. In order to get abused by a woman you must allow her to abuse you, after all as a man you are stronger than any/most women, you could just slap the bitch when she steps out of line. The issue though in modern society are the simps, if they find out that you stood up for yourself you are done for.

Exactly, bullying is much more vicious among girls than boys.

Yes and that needs to stop because it is unfavorable to men. In my opinion the only way that men can regain their balls is by denouncing morality because after all the only one who benefits is the weaker sex (foids).

That isn't true, women have come to adopt multiple moral systems (various religions, democracy, liberty, equality, progressivism etc.), the most common being narcissism.

More like they are OK with abusing anyone dumb enough to get themselves abused by them. In order to get abused by a woman you must allow her to abuse you, after all as a man you are stronger than any/most women, you could just slap the bitch when she steps out of line. The issue though in modern society are the simps, if they find out that you stood up for yourself you are done for.
The difference is that you lose respectability in the eyes of others if you slap or beat a female. You're not 'a real man' anymore.
But woman who slaps or beats a kid, for example, is still viewed as a 'real' woman.

literally just bump into the bitch and knock her over :feelsYall:

You're not 'a real man' anymore
Yep. You get it. It is a double standard which is why non cucked men must reject being defined by others, especially simps and foids. I think that we should all autistmax.

They are spoilt and everything handed to them on Platinum Platter

The difference is that you lose respectability in the eyes of others if you slap or beat a female. You're not 'a real man' anymore.
But woman who slaps or beats a kid, for example, is still viewed as a 'real' woman.
The bias against Man , Never ends

fu
They are scum and this planet needs to be destroyed.
cking whores. i dont change my lane when she walks to me

usually they change lol

ahah no privilege whoreee
sometimes we collide but they are the ones who have more pain from collision lolll

That is true. In most cases, misogyny is self-defense. If some disabled kid in a wheelchair isn’t misogynistic, then he’s in for a world of hurt and first hand embarrassment. Women will tear him apart unless he knows how to resent them.