Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are honest about height yet lie about the importance of face

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Funny how most have no problem saying that they mostly want guys over 6 ft, yet on the importance of face they just have to keep spouting the "just be confident/personality" bullshit instead of being straightforward about the true importance of it.

Females are expert chameleons, nothing new.

Face is overstated. Height is so much more important and can even make up for an ugly face.

Face can never make up for height

its like they just like rubbing it on us manlets face, like they want us to suffer

It's more socially acceptable. That's why they do it. Just like with race-it's very taboo for them to say they only want whites so they keep quiet about it.

It's more socially acceptable. That's why they do it. Just like with race-it's very taboo for them to say they only want whites so they keep quiet about it.

Height is more a matter of dominance rather than being aesthetically pleasing. Women want to be dominated.

Well, the one about race, not ALL of them only want white men, but the majority do. Some also do prefer attractive black men, hence the term "Tyrone"

Well, the one about race, not ALL of them only want white men, but the majority do. Some also do prefer attractive black men, hence the term "Tyrone"
Yes, but no-one wants rice and curry anyway

Yes, but no-one wants rice and curry anyway

Actually rice asians can have a chance, albeit very small, depending if they are light skinned though. They can run Kpop looks.

Curries on the other hand, it's truly over

Actually rice asians can have a chance, albeit very small, depending if they are light skinned though. They can run Kpop looks.

Curries on the other hand, it's truly over
Just look at character and job of curry in Deadpool film kek. I'd you're classic curry than I sorry for you

Just look at character and job of curry in Deadpool film kek. I'd you're classic curry than I sorry for you

Yeah, curries have definitely hit the genetic machine while it was malfunctioning.

Height = useless without average+ face

it would make them look bad if they admitted the truth, that face is the case.

I honestly don't think they're lying they just don't know better to think that.

Every lie has a bit of truth woven in.

This. Admitting to caring about face makes them look a million times more shallow than admitting to care about height. They often justify their height obsession by saying they want a man who can protect them. They can't find a good justification for wanting a pretty face.

Because height does not hit women whereas face does.

They don't want it done to them and that's why they keep quiet - sometimes

But between themselves they discuss "face"

They will just not tell u that u are ugly to your face lmfao