Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are hitting on you everyday and you're oblivious to it bro!

JFL. Typical normie cope. So I guess the statistics that show women only find 20% of men attractive are wrong?

When the autism is too strong

I've heard that before. It's bullshit. I've seen what women are like with guys they like. I'm lightyears away from that

If a woman isn't being evasive, passive aggressive or extremely cold towards me that's an unusually good reaction for me. That's about as good as i can get from them
I literally got hit in High School

We sat next to each other and we chat a lot, she used to try it my arm to test her strength
She also tried to get me to smell her perfume, it made me blush
:feelsbadman:
:chad::banhammer:

We sat next to each other and we chat a lot, she used to try it my arm to test her strength
I am jealous very jealous

Omg a woman stands infront of me she must want to suck my dick

How can that be if I go months without speaking to an unrelated woman?

I am jealous very jealous
I've heard that before. It's bullshit. I've seen what women are like with guys they like. I'm lightyears away from that

If a woman isn't being evasive, passive aggressive or extremely cold towards me that's an unusually good reaction for me. That's about as good as i can get from them

Yeah, she asked me if I liked this other girl (Blonde stacy) I said No

The first sentence is already teracope. You just KNOW the guy writting this is not very attractive. Even some normies get approached once or twice in their lives and this is obviously a daily thing for Chad, especially online.

It's correct for Chads. Foids don't always follow them (since they always don't see them) but they might shit test them.

Works for Chads only tho.

lol, normies are really delusional dumbfucks

What is this fakecel bragging shit your spewing Death to all fakecels

What is this fakecel bragging shit your spewing Death to all fakecels
How is it bragging? Also I knew this would happen, thank god I didn't post what other things happened in high School, No sex or relationship tho :feelsrope:

"Why won't Chad notice me?! I'll make a reddit post saying how women are hitting on men daily, maybe he will see it and notice me"

Males are hardwired to think that foids like them when they don't, not the other way around.

How is it bragging? Also I knew this would happen, thank god I didn't post what other things happened in high School, No sex or relationship tho :feelsrope:
If you had girls show interest in you maybe there is still chance for you, forget internet dating even Chad can't do that.

If you had girls show interest in you maybe there is still chance for you, forget internet dating even Chad can't do that.
Yeah, High school girls wasn't so bad to me wish I could turn back time

Yeah, High school girls wasn't so bad to me wish I could turn back time
Thing is once you finish high school its hard to find place with so many females of various class and beauty lvl, I would give you advice but I'm ldaring for decades so I don't know anything.

Thing is once you finish high school its hard to find place with so many females of various class and beauty lvl, I would give you advice but I'm ldaring for decades so I don't know anything.
Yeah, in college there were all men (mechanics) and at work its all over 30s :feelsrope:

What other things happened how autistic do you have to be to know she liked you why didn't you pursue her

What other things happened how autistic do you have to be to know she liked you why didn't you pursue her
I was pursuing blonde Stacy who later went out with Nordic 6 foot 2 chad
This is why I like Biracial and Black women

I was pursuing blonde Stacy who later went out with Nordic 6 foot 2 chad
This is why I like Biracial and Black women
Why didn't you pursue the girl which let you smell her perfume

Why didn't you pursue the girl which let you smell her perfume
Because I was chasing Blonde Stacy and by the time it was too late because I left school, she was around 5 foot 6
Slim petite, no tits or ass tho, long hair, brown skin big brown eyes, she was fun and I got along with her, but then I left school and never looked back, in hindsight I am stupid, but now I prefer biracial women

Also in school I was going through a red pill phase, and I didn't want a non white gf

Because I was chasing Blonde Stacy and by the time it was too late because I left school, she was around 5 foot 6
Slim petite, no tits or ass tho, long hair, brown skin big brown eyes, she was fun and I got along with her, but then I left school and never looked back, in hindsight I am stupid, but now I prefer biracial women

Also in school I was going through a red pill phase, and I didn't want a non white gf
Volcel biracial are the last on my list

It's correct for Chads. Foids don't always follow them (since they always don't see them) but they might shit test them.

Works for Chads only tho.

Lmao, males didnt even notice my (dumb) post so how could foids notice it.

Pathetic worthless delusional pieces of shit, women make it OBVIOUS if they're into someone. Believing in "looking for signals" is like believing the earth is flat.
No bro, you just need to study NLP and microexpressions, pay hundreds of dollars to gurus and for seminars... because foids are so very smart, clever and deep. You need a university degree to understand the subtlety of these beings and what they want from a man. /s

JFL. What they want is superior males.

Low IQ normie cope. They always claim they get IOIs yet they never fuck the girl.

I wonder why.

Also wtf is this shit.
@mental_out do your job

Bluepilled cuck:lul:

Load of horse shit