Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are happiness

P

Panda

Banned
-
having a loving gf is life
Wp content uploads 2014 09 hopelessromantic02

being single is sadness
D10_4_303_0004_600.jpg

i dont care what anyone says. a man can not be happy or fulfilled without a woman.

if anyone says otherwise they are coping majorly or they are gay. straight up. for some reason its "manly" to be content without a woman. i think its stupid to pretend you are happy single. no one is happy single.

no gf = sad
loving gf = happy

This is the truth, I've never met a happy single guy or a happy guy that wasn't getting laid in years.

dont forget some females make our situation worse by staying voluntarily single for numbers of years just to piss off and annoy men

They hate me

Men sent their own way are not happy, that's why they are constantly on the internet bitching about woman.
not all of them are sent their own way

PUSSY will make you happy. Having to actually spend time with the bitch (especially the same one for years) will make you miserable. Trust me.

Nobody denies that. We wouldn't call ourselves incel if it weren't because we crave a gf and sex.

This is the truth, I've never met a happy single guy or a happy guy that wasn't getting laid in years.

And when you do see a "happy single guy that didn't get laid in years" you realise that he is coping HARD.

Brutal blackpill.

True but still men are much stronger and are capable of getting through this rough shit. Women had killed themseleves along time ago if so

PUSSY will make you happy. Having to actually spend time with the bitch (especially the same one for years) will make you miserable. Trust me.
Yup, it is like a having a shiny new sportscar for a month, then the $800 bill comes in the mail.

True. You cannot be happy without a loving virgin wife if you are not gay.

at the moment i'd be content with weed and jacking off

having a gf is only one part of the happiness equation