Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HATED BY ALL. IM LEFT OUT ALWAYS

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
HIT 140KG BENCH AND NO BODY EVEN SAID NICE OR GOOD JOB OR NOTHING. NOT EVEN MY FUCKING SPOTTER SAID ANYTHING. THEY ALL ACTED LIKE THEY DONT CARE BUT I WAS SO HAPPY AND NO ONE CARED THEY ALL ACTED LIKE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

THEY ARE BENCHING LIKE 60KG AND THEY STILL ACT LIKE THEY DONT CARE. JUST FUCK THIS WORLD. NOT A SINGLE COMPLIMENT NOT A SINGLE WELL DONE. PEOPLE HATE ME

ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE

No lifting for your face

No lifting for your face
IM SO ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT IT AND IM IN A GYM. WITH OTHER GYM FUCKS BUT NONE OF THEM GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. ISNT IT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A MUTUAL HOBBY BUT NO ITS LIKE A FUCKING SHIT HOLE.

PEOPLE HATE WHEN I GET HAPPY.

congrats bro, you can lift my fat ass

Thats a lot. I think that i would snap in half under more than 65-70kg.

Good job on reaching 140kg. How many reps ?

I've been stuck at 70kg (reps of 8) for a month so I'm going to try and do some incline benchpress to work my upper chest and help me make a breakthrough.

Congrats, I wouldn't even be able to lift up half of that.

congrats bro, you can lift my fat ass
Thats a lot. I think that i would snap in half under more than 65-70kg.
Good job on reaching 140kg. How many reps ?

I've been stuck at 70kg (reps of 8) for a month so I'm going to try and do some incline benchpress to work my upper chest and help me make a breakthrough.
1 Rep brocel. Go for 1 rep maxes push your limits , it worked for me.
Congrats, I wouldn't even be able to lift up half of that.
Thank you a lot brocels means a lot

Someone forgot that Humans are Selfish and Aphatetic Even .

Someone forgot that Humans are Selfish and Aphatetic Even .
Then tell me why I compliment other people? Why do I do it???? WHY IS IT IN MY BRAIN TO RECOGNISE AND COMPLIMENT OTHER GYM BROS BUT THEY NEVER DO IT TO ME

Life of a sub-5.

Go for 1 rep maxes push your limits
I lift alone in my home gym so I have to lift safely
I know how to fail safely but not sure my ribs or my stomach would be able to deal with 80/90kg being rested on them if I fail a 1 rep max.

58862.jpg

I lift alone in my home gym so I have to lift safely
I know how to fail safely but not sure my ribs or my stomach would be able to deal with 80/90kg being rested on them if I fail a 1 rep max.
You have to do it. Trust me it will help you break your plateau. I know it’s scary for the first time .

Here’s how you can do it safely:

1. Use a safety rack that you can rest the weight on if you fail.
2. Don’t use clips so if you fail you can slide the weights off both sides.

Trust me if you want to grow your CNS needs to feel the weight and your body will adapt to it making you stronger. Eventually you will begin to rep 90kg

I failed 100Kg like 20 times with no spotter, I just slid the weights off from both sides and trust me it won’t hurt at all

You have to do it. Trust me it will help you break your plateau. I know it’s scary for the first time .

Here’s how you can do it safely:

1. Use a safety rack that you can rest the weight on if you fail.
2. Don’t use clips so if you fail you can slide the weights off both sides.

Trust me if you want to grow your CNS needs to feel the weight and your body will adapt to it making you stronger. Eventually you will begin to rep 90kg

I failed 100Kg like 20 times with no spotter, I just slid the weights off from both sides and trust me it won’t hurt at all
Alright I'll give it a try this weekend.
Should be fine if I leave a clip on one side right ? So I can slightly tilt that way and not have the plates start sliding off mid-rep if I'm not entirely straight.

I'm proud of you :)

Alright I'll give it a try this weekend.
Should be fine if I leave a clip on one side right ? So I can slightly tilt that way and not have the plates start sliding off mid-rep if I'm not entirely straight.
It’ll be fine. Yes. Also judging from how many reps you got on 70. I’m guessing your Pr to be 100. But don’t do it yet. Every week go for a PR and start with 80 then 85 then 90 etc. after you do the PR drop to a weight you can rep and do like 2 or 3 sets then move on to incline /shoulders then triceps.
Good luck

Hell yeah! Nice one!

I want to honestly lift with this guy because you sound like you would have an interesting training

No one cares nowadays nothing impresses anyone nor no one has any deference for anything or anyone

the world is a wonderful place, only those fucking people ruin everything

Hell yeah! Nice one!

I want to honestly lift with this guy because you sound like you would have an interesting training
Thank you brocel. I’m a UKcel are you from US?

HIT 140KG BENCH AND NO BODY EVEN SAID NICE OR GOOD JOB OR NOTHING. NOT EVEN MY FUCKING SPOTTER SAID ANYTHING. THEY ALL ACTED LIKE THEY DONT CARE BUT I WAS SO HAPPY AND NO ONE CARED THEY ALL ACTED LIKE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

THEY ARE BENCHING LIKE 60KG AND THEY STILL ACT LIKE THEY DONT CARE. JUST FUCK THIS WORLD. NOT A SINGLE COMPLIMENT NOT A SINGLE WELL DONE. PEOPLE HATE ME

ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE
They are Envy
It's like seeing a subuman full of money , you don't go to him and say : woo you are so wealthy , you are so lucky, or good job!
They just shut up and think: that fucking subhuman...he is so fucking rich and I am rotting...I bet I could use the money better than him life isn't fair.
They Envy is the compliment

The exact opposite happens when a sub5 is in the shit and anyway says good job just to please him or make fun of him like a retard

They are Envy
It's like seeing a subuman full of money , you don't go to him and say : woo you are so wealthy , you are so lucky, or good job!
They just shut up and think: that fucking subhuman...he is so fucking rich and I am rotting...I bet I could use the money better than him life isn't fair.
They Envy is the compliment

The exact opposite happens when a sub5 is in the shit and anyway says good job just to please him or make fun of him like a retard
Your right. Like 1 of the niggers who can’t even bench 100 came and started stretching on my bench whilst I was getting some more weight. He was squaring up to me asking me muh how many sets left and I literally just got on the bench. Another nigger came and asked me the same thing . Then they started talking to each other and ignoring me purposefully. Pieces of shit

I remember when I first hit 140 kg or 3 plates last year life was good for months. tbh I did get congratulated by normies who asked if I went to the gym or not and "how much do you bench". But I'm in US. Maybe they are more cold in the UK

Sorry it was that way brocel. I'd gladly liftly with a nigga like you ngl you sound like a great hype guy.

Your right. Like 1 of the niggers who can’t even bench 100 came and started stretching on my bench whilst I was getting some more weight. He was squaring up to me asking me muh how many sets left and I literally just got on the bench. Another nigger came and asked me the same thing . Then they started talking to each other and ignoring me purposefully. Pieces of shit
Their Envy is their compliment in a certain way

I remember when I first hit 140 kg or 3 plates last year life was good for months. tbh I did get congratulated by normies who asked if I went to the gym or not and "how much do you bench". But I'm in US. Maybe they are more cold in the UK
Yeah man it might be a Uk thing. Sometimes I wish I was from JewSA

ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE
stop lifting it ain’t gonna do shit

3 plates on bench is serious i admire that

ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE
Israel is your greatest ally

ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE

A handful of toilets are actually impressed by them, join gym forums. Face is still King though.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone, brother. Your dedication and hard work deserves respect.

A handful of toilets are actually impressed by them, join gym forums. Face is still King though.
The only gym forum I know is Uk muscle and they mostly talk about roids and shit. Can’t imagine a single foid on that site. Jfl
Congratulations on reaching this milestone, brother. Your dedication and hard work deserves respect.
Thank you brother.

at least your strong

Then tell me why I compliment other people? Why do I do it???? WHY IS IT IN MY BRAIN TO RECOGNISE AND COMPLIMENT OTHER GYM BROS BUT THEY NEVER DO IT TO ME
you just have a Kind " Nature . In a Correct World that would be ideal . but not here . Shit is backwards and corrupt .

It’ll be fine. Yes. Also judging from how many reps you got on 70. I’m guessing your Pr to be 100. But don’t do it yet. Every week go for a PR and start with 80 then 85 then 90 etc. after you do the PR drop to a weight you can rep and do like 2 or 3 sets then move on to incline /shoulders then triceps.
Good luck
Thanks for the advice, just did 80kg and it was surprisingly easy, wouldn't have tried without you :)
Unfortunately I need to buy more plates if I want to go heavier now :(. I think I'll give my wrists and forearms a bit of time to adapt to 80 first

Thanks for the advice, just did 80kg and it was surprisingly easy, wouldn't have tried without you :)
Unfortunately I need to buy more plates if I want to go heavier now :(. I think I'll give my wrists and forearms a bit of time to adapt to 80 first
good job bro :) . Make sure to progressive overload