Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what kind of people go to concerts?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
been wondering what do you think is the demographics of concerts mainly?

sexhavers enjoying the outing with their partner

single people enjoying the show

single people looking to meet likeminded people and basically cold approach

or something totally different?

personally i don't even leave my house because i find it so pathetic i am ugly and single. if i and a partner to share moments with im sure i could see the reasons to go to a live show but without a partner i feel like its just sad.

Happy sexhavers

Happy sexhavers
i was watching a concert on youtube for a popular game i play and saw tons of people in the crowd and just think. what would motivate anyone to go to such a thing in person asides from couples who use the outing as emotional foreplay.

it's genuinely so depressing to know i am missing out on 95% of life because i am fucking single.

personally i don't even leave my house because i find it so pathetic i am ugly and single. if i and a partner to share moments with im sure i could see the reasons to go to a live show but without a partner i feel like its just sad.
I used to heavily be into the black metal scene around my area and I noticed that there or ugly dudes who are usually by themselves like myself but not too often and the rest are bigger men looking like Thor and they are with goth girls and I'm sitting there drinking my beer not talking to anybody listening to this loud shitty music I should have outgrew 15 years ago I no longer go to concerts after taking a long look at what I was doing with my life

I used to heavily be into the black metal scene around my area and I noticed that there or ugly dudes who are usually by themselves like myself but not too often and the rest are bigger men looking like Thor and they are with goth girls and I'm sitting there drinking my beer not talking to anybody listening to this loud shitty music I should have outgrew 15 years ago I no longer go to concerts after taking a long look at what I was doing with my life
fuck that sounds depressingly brutal for the ugly guys. again i don't get why ugly men bother going out when you are basically just a spectacle for the good looking men to gawk at and foids to go "wow i'm glad im not with that guy"

i live near an arena where concerts happen from time to time and it seems to depend on what kind of concert.
rice kpop concerts demographic are majority jb foids with some roasties
country music and spanish music is sexhavers enjoying the outing with their partner
gen z music is what i would assume is single sexhavers just cold approaching others to get a quick fuck

fuck that sounds depressingly brutal for the ugly guys. again i don't get why ugly men bother going out when you are basically just a spectacle for the good looking men to gawk at and foids to go "wow i'm glad im not with that guy"
Some men are very big fans of the music and they have a strong social network within that music scene but I was into black metal which is very underground and a Loosely tight-knit community where you could walk up to strangers and talk about certain bands that you like and they would know those bands that's what I miss about going to the shows but I really lost interest because I don't want to deal with people anymore and I have to stay there once the concert starts and drink and get high and look around at these people who even though they dress like degenerates with their tattoos and long hair and leather spikes I realize they are living much better lives than I ever would even if I was completely conservative straight edge life is a bizarre joke at the end

Some men are very big fans of the music and they have a strong social network within that music scene but I was into black metal which is very underground and a Loosely tight-knit community where you could walk up to strangers and talk about certain bands that you like and they would know those bands that's what I miss about going to the shows but I really lost interest because I don't want to deal with people anymore and I have to stay there once the concert starts and drink and get high and look around at these people who even though they dress like degenerates with their tattoos and long hair and leather spikes I realize they are living much better lives than I ever would even if I was completely conservative straight edge life is a bizarre joke at the end
you sound like quite the social person or were at least, did you ever have any encounters or near successes with foids?

I would lose my shit being around couples and sexhavers the rage wouldn't even be rage it would be vengeance.

Attachments

• VID_20240317_225818_948.mp4
    1.4 MB
Vtuber anime concerts are full of subhuman virgins and only like 10-20% sexhavers (occasional foids and chads), where in usual normie concerts it's reversed.

Mpc hc64 IanFEbDFty

you sound like quite the social person or were at least, did you ever have any encounters or near successes with foids?
Never they always treated me like I'm some nerdy autistic little sister and I felt very disrespected I'm a manlet (5'3") I can't get laid with a fistful of hundreds in a brothel dude

i bet you wouldn't even be able to see anything since they were so tall JFL

definitely a HTN trait to go to a concert

Vtuber anime concerts are full of subhuman virgins and only like 10-20% sexhavers (occasional foids and chads), where in usual normie concerts it's reversed.

View attachment 1158154View attachment 1158152View attachment 1158155
interesting. i was watching a similar looking anime concert for a game i play just now that inspired me to make this post.

View: https://youtu.be/lGBrJXoRAqk?si=a4LDjmbo0s2yO8Ew

what would inspire subhumans to go to this in person you think?

i bet you wouldn't even be able to see anything since they were so tall JFL
That happens quite a bit I'm too drunk and high to give a crap when I'm at these places I don't go to concerts anymore I kind of outgrew heavy metal music in the past couple years I'm already 33 the last concert I went to was 2 years ago and I just left in the middle of it because I didn't really care

depends on what kind of concert

if it's anything like a rave, or a popular concert, it will often be whores that go there to get drunk, dance and fuck around. they might be in a relationship, but that's mostly nominal

those concerts are like nightclubs, nobody with good taste or common decency would go there

if it's a scene kid concert, then, well, you'll get scene kids

if it's something niche and smaller, it might mostly be guys who are into that, I went to see the Scottish band Holocaust a while ago in a small gig and it was quite chill

Never they always treated me like I'm some nerdy autistic little sister and I felt very disrespected I'm a manlet (5'3") I can't get laid with a fistful of hundreds in a brothel dude
can't believe you would subject yourself to that in your situation.. was it really just your love of the music that pushed you to endure such shit?

That happens quite a bit I'm too drunk and high to give a crap when I'm at these places I don't go to concerts anymore I kind of outgrew heavy metal music in the past couple years I'm already 33 the last concert I went to was 2 years ago and I just left in the middle of it because I didn't really care
are you KHHV? do you have friends?

Depends on the genre of music

can't believe you would subject yourself to that in your situation.. was it really just your love of the music that pushed you to endure such shit?
I'm not going to lie I was very delusional in my way of thinking when I was drinking heavily now that I quit I see that my life choices have been one long Stampede of mistakes and I'm quite embarrassed for that I'm 2 years sober and I never leave my apartment and as a result I feel much more confident with myself because I don't have to deal with people as much as I used to because I used to put myself out there and I don't anymore

I'm not going to lie I was very delusional in my way of thinking when I was drinking heavily now that I quit I see that my life choices have been one long Stampede of mistakes and I'm quite embarrassed for that I'm 2 years sober and I never leave my apartment and as a result I feel much more confident with myself because I don't have to deal with people as much as I used to because I used to put myself out there and I don't anymore
i am sorry for you that you were under a delusional and put yourself through such mental torture trying to fit in. i hope it is going well.

i am sorry for you that you were under a delusional and put yourself through such mental torture trying to fit in. i hope it is going well.
Unfortunately that was my biggest mistake in life and it went on for over 15 years trying to fit in wherever I could even went down the religious route I totally gave up and have little interest in what I used to find fascinating especially in my youth but I occasionally I'll still listen to Black Metal

I go to death metal concerts alone

Unfortunately that was my biggest mistake in life and it went on for over 15 years trying to fit in wherever I could even went down the religious route I totally gave up and have little interest in what I used to find fascinating especially in my youth but I occasionally I'll still listen to Black Metal
are you still a virgin? even been on a date? i see you are 33. in curious what drives you to keep going

you don't think there is a universal baseline for concert goers?
If you're talking about pERsonality maybe. But even Bladee fans will be different than fans at a Bon Jovi concert

If you're talking about pERsonality maybe. But even Bladee fans will be different than fans at a Bon Jovi concert
i assumed concert goers were NT sexhaver normies but it seems i may be wrong

does it bother you that you are single and surrounded by couples?
Yes, I stand in the back and stay there motionless. I do not dare make eye contact with anyone. But its worth it for the music.

are you still a virgin? even been on a date? i see you are 33. in curious what drives you to keep going
Everyday I ask myself why I have not roped I'm just too much of a pussy to do so I'm selling most of my possessions and I'm going to go voluntarily homeless hopefully that puts me either in a survival mode where I'm just trying to do what I can and not think about my own happiness just think about my own will to live and if I can't handle that then I will simply choose to self-terminate

Yes, I stand in the back and stay there motionless. I do not dare make eye contact with anyone. But its worth it for the music.
why not just listen to it on youtube

Everyday I ask myself why I have not roped I'm just too much of a pussy to do so I'm selling most of my possessions and I'm going to go voluntarily homeless hopefully that puts me either in a survival mode where I'm just trying to do what I can and not think about my own happiness just think about my own will to live and if I can't handle that then I will simply choose to self-terminate
sounds like my exactly situation. i can see myself being homeless once my mom dies. i am running out of a will to work my wagie job, i think about suicide all the time but can never do it. i got really drunk one night and loaded a rifle, chambered a round and sat with it pointed to my head and just couldn't. sat there for an hour crying. i fucking hate this life.

sounds like my exactly situation. i can see myself being homeless once my mom dies. i am running out of a will to work my wagie job, i think about suicide all the time but can never do it. i got really drunk one night and loaded a rifle, chambered a round and sat with it pointed to my head and just couldn't. sat there for an hour crying. i fucking hate this life.
I don't have the guts to commit suicide that's the thing that my father always called me a pussy retard and since I'm a pussy retard I am too scared to actually do that to myself I always have this daydreaming of hope that one day I will find a girl to love me and finally lose my virginity but then I realized it's just not going to happen and then I question myself everyday of every action I ever did what is wrong with me I wish I could restart my life but honestly I'm just a born loser I just hope I die in my sleep at the very least make it a painless quit death

Normies.

I used to work at nights where concerts would happen often and there were all mixes of attractiveness. This was many years ago though, there's probably many more single guys standing around.

Sex havers, specifically couples.

definitely NOT non-neurotypicals, lmfao
Most of us would have absolutely no clue what to do, frozen like a deer in headlights.
I went to one single high school event (senior homecoming) and just sat in a corner table. I had absolutely no clue what to do. Dancing? I didn't know how to dance. Why are they shaking like that? Why are they putting their hands I the air? How do they know what moves to do? What if I get them wrong? What songs are they singing? I didn't know where to start. The noise was also incredibly disorienting, I had to go outside and sit on the curb for a few hours while every single other person attending was just doing their normie things and understanding social cues and integrating just fine

I've been in a nightclub once if that counts, which was actually fairly fun.

Now I don't have any friends.

Desperate guys.

Men don’t like clubbing environments as they are dark, loud and uncomfortable.

However as with anything else that we do in life we will tolerate just about anything if we think it will give us a chance to acquire pussy/intimacy with a woman and the old general consensus pre rise of internet dating via the apps and social media is that you can find women at the club.

Good looking sexhavers. I don't think I've ever seen a sub 6 in any video of a concert.

chads and normies go to concerts

People that like music :feelskek:. I don't care much for it unless I'm drunk. Most music is garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back