Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are dumb and gullible

Well since I have started to trade the stock market I have watched a lot of videos about trading on Youtube from male and female creators. I have to say it is completely ridiculous to see the content of the females. They are talking about how to be more self confident when it comes to issues of finance or how to say "no" when negotiating and stuff like that. Meanwhile the male analysts are looking at charts and fundamentals. I seriously think women should just stay away from certain professions and to be honest they should also stay away from voting. Sorry if that offends any cucktears members or other people but it is my honest opinion. The truth is life is hard. Life is war. And you need to be a fucking soldier to be successful in life and who doesn't get this should NOT make any decisions in ANY field.

Well since I have started to trade the stock market I have watched a lot of videos about trading on Youtube from male and female creators. I have to say it is completely ridiculous to see the content of the females. They are talking about how to be more self confident when it comes to issues of finance or how to say "no" when negotiating and stuff like that. Meanwhile the male analysts are looking at charts and fundamentals. I seriously think women should just stay away from certain professions and to be honest they should also stay away from voting. Sorry if that offends any cucktears members or other people but it is my honest opinion. The truth is life is hard. Life is war. And you need to be a fucking soldier to be successful in life and who doesn't get this should NOT make any decisions in ANY field.
triggered :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: