Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women are Disgusted by Good and Decent Guys

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL]They don't get disgusted and leave simultaneously. They look for strong challenges and dangers for themselves, with a degenerate man.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They believe that only chads can enjoy their sex, affection and adoration.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Why do you think there are reports and cases of femicide crimes?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because they choose bad guys, they end up reaping the consequences.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When they get pregnant by a guy who sucks and he disappears[/UWSL]
[UWSL]they turn to naive guys to make them BetaBux and take over what Chad left behind.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] The same thing happens when they get fat, ugly and get old[/UWSL]
[UWSL]they fight for good men[/UWSL]

[UWSL](due to lack of option)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Girls despise decent guys[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Therefore, they are all worthy of contempt.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
tbh, foids will be disgusted with you if you look harmless in any way.

Yup. Dark triad pill is real. Looks > height > dark triad. This is what attracts women. All the rest is cope, shit like money and status can attract their interest but it's not genuine interest in you.

Still, I don't advocate trying to become a piece of shit to please women better. Don't get down to their level.

9989AB27 6690 4853 94D9 4AFF02DF91DC

Last edited:
This is true, the quickest way to dry a girl's pussy is to be nice to her. If you're unattractive on top of that then not even the Sahara can match a pussy that dry.

Women are so inconsiderate and entitled that they actively seek for the worst piece of shit psychopaths and thugs to have sex and then when they get abused by them (wow, so surprising that it happened :feelsclown:), they think the rest of men are morally obliged to help them (while not getting sex from them).

What you reap is what you sow.

Yeah maybe but stop deluding yourself into thinking incels are some good guys. People here are scum pieces of shit:smonk:

There's a trope that because we get no pussy and are disliked by society we are somehow noble or righteous no no no. We just lost the genetic lottery we are just as evil as normies are

Yeah maybe but stop deluding yourself into thinking incels are some good guys. People here are scum pieces of shit:smonk:

There's a trope that because we get no pussy and are disliked by society we are somehow noble or righteous no no no. We just lost the genetic lottery we are just as evil as normies are
If anyone here was really evil, having committed atrocities, they would have women interested in them.

It worked for ugly Francisco de Assis Pereira, it worked for old Fritzl, it worked for manlet Charles Manson. Maybe there's a looks threshold where you're so ugly not even that works, but I doubt most people here are below that threshold anyway.

If anyone here was really evil, having committed atrocities, they would have women interested in them.

It worked for ugly Francisco de Assis Pereira, it worked for old Fritzl, it worked for manlet Charles Manson. Maybe there's a looks threshold where you're so ugly not even that works, but I doubt most people here are below that threshold anyway.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

It's not worth it to throw your life away and victimize innocent people just to have access of some used-up hole from a hybristophilic piece of garbage though.

Being a good and decent man is almost as bad as being ugly for a guy. Lucky for them most chads are douchebags

foids are literally complaining that subchad men treat them with respect and compliment them and label it as ''misogynistic microagressions''

I think foids being attracted to abusive men is karma :feelsLSD: they mistreat sub 8 men like shit and in return God makes them attracted to criminals who will abuse them on our behalf

[UWSL]They don't get disgusted and leave simultaneously. They look for strong challenges and dangers for themselves, with a degenerate man.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They believe that only chads can enjoy their sex, affection and adoration.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Why do you think there are reports and cases of femicide crimes?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because they choose bad guys, they end up reaping the consequences.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When they get pregnant by a guy who sucks and he disappears[/UWSL]
[UWSL]they turn to naive guys to make them BetaBux and take over what Chad left behind.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] The same thing happens when they get fat, ugly and get old[/UWSL]
[UWSL]they fight for good men[/UWSL]

[UWSL](due to lack of option)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Girls despise decent guys[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Therefore, they are all worthy of contempt.[/UWSL]
tbh, foids will be disgusted with you if you look harmless in any way.
This is true, the quickest way to dry a girl's pussy is to be nice to her. If you're unattractive on top of that then not even the Sahara can match a pussy that dry.
I see no lies here. :blackpill::blackpill:

Yup. Dark triad pill is real. NT > Looks > height > dark triad. This is what attracts women. All the rest is cope, shit like money and status can attract their interest but it's not genuine interest in you.

Still, I don't advocate trying to become a piece of shit to please women better. Don't get down to their level.
Left one out, otherwise, I see no lies here. :feelsjuice:

Women hate all things that are good, kind, and righteous. In fact, the definitions should be changed, simply due to the fact that what society deems as “good” is what women want/desire. Therefore, everything should be flipped. Things that use to be good are now bad, and things that use to be bad, are now good. Looks is 80% of the equation, dark triad is the remaining 20%.

Bullying, being arrogant and selfish are now seen as dominant, alpha, and self sufficient. Its over for this backwards world.

@shii410 made a great post about something similar to this topic: https://incels.is/threads/jeremy-meeks-unironically-has-a-better-personality-than-99-of-men.228560/

Last edited:
I think they're disgusted by incels and low-tier normies mostly.

I guarantee you this place is filled with high inhib pussies, I might be projecting, but I really couldn't punch a nigga to save my own life. Might be different than being a "nice guy" who helps the poor or whatever, but it's better than being the psychopath we apparently are according to people.

I guarantee you this place is filled with high inhib pussies, I might be projecting, but I really couldn't punch a nigga to save my own life. Might be different than being a "nice guy" who helps the poor or whatever, but it's better than being the psychopath we apparently are according to people.
Being evil doesn't only have to be public stuff like punching random people, I remember reading a post on here about a nigga punching his mom in the face and being proud of it(definitely white) we can't claim to be good guys when we rejoice at shit like that

Being evil doesn't only have to be public stuff like punching random people, I remember reading a post on here about a nigga punching his mom in the face and being proud of it(definitely white) we can't claim to be good guys when we rejoice at shit like that
I agree, somewhat. The dudes writing "lmao bitch deserved it" and in general just being edgy are still being "evil", sure, it's definitely not a good deed to type shit like that. But it's the difference between screaming "you dumb fucking nigger!" on xbox live and actually being a KKK grand wizard, the dude saying nigger is probably not even being sincere and wouldn't actually harm a black person unprovoked, the KKK member does it on the daily.

Of course they are it repulses them.

Women are so inconsiderate and entitled that they actively seek for the worst piece of shit psychopaths and thugs to have sex and then when they get abused by them (wow, so surprising that it happened :feelsclown:), they think the rest of men are morally obliged to help them (while not getting sex from them).

What you reap is what you sow.
This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back