Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are boring

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
Jfl they keep crying about personalitehee but they themselves have jack shit skill level of conversation and charisma. Almost all my female acquaintances have boring mundane talks like "hi uh becky nice dress, where u get it. Btw omg omg Where do you buy that necklaces?" And stuff like that.

The reason why theres no such thing as funny women comedian. Its all skill invented and mastered by males only to attract partners. They dont have to do learn this skill because them being boring as a rock can still get dates.

The "just exist" theory applies for females. They have to do literally nothing but exist in order to attract males. Males have been jestermaxxing for decades that's why they're naturally more funny.

The "just exist" theory applies for females. They have to do literally nothing but exist in order to attract males. Males have been jestermaxxing for decades that's why they're naturally more funny.
Finding women who could make me laugh is like an obese ITcels trying to find where their penis at

Finding women who could make me laugh is like an obese ITcels trying to find where their penis at
Well their primary quality is between their legs jfl

Jfl they keep crying about personalitehee but they themselves have jack shit skill level of conversation and charisma. Almost all my female acquaintances have boring mundane talks like "hi uh becky nice dress, where u get it. Btw omg omg Where do you buy that necklaces?" And stuff like that.

The reason why theres no such thing as funny women comedian. Its all skill invented and mastered by males only to attract partners. They dont have to do learn this skill because them being boring as a rock can still get dates.
Your name is a name foids use in my country :feelstrash:

Your name is a name foids use in my country :feelstrash:
This is the 100th times it being said already.

Its a word from my languange, also the first word of my favorite indonesian song. Wanna hear it ?

Its a word from my languange, also the first word of my favorite indonesian song. Wanna hear it ?
Nah just helping the thread by bumping it :feelsautistic:

The only thing Foids are good for is what's in between there legs, nothing else.

The only thing Foids are good for is what's in between there legs, nothing else.
Images 16

JFL just work yourself to death by working out everyday, eating literal SHIT, working your ass off to save up money, just for a moist hole whats the problem bro

JFL just work yourself to death by working out everyday, eating literal SHIT, working your ass off to save up money, just for a moist hole whats the problem bro

After all of that maxxing you are lucky if a whale directly looking at you

Friends and acquaintances are different my friend. I barely talk to them at work since i care enough not want to get meetoed.
Truecels/incels don't work

women are overrated

Just imagine if we held foids to the same dating standards as men.

Naturally beautiful without fakeup frauding?? nope.

An education and career besides hustling simps on OF?? nope.

Kind and caring?? Haha nope.

Loyal and empathetic?? they don't even know what those words are

Intelligent?!?!?? Jfl fuck no. Foids will shriek "mArIE CuRIe" all day long but an exception doesn't equal the rule, most if not all foids are as thick as pigshit

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yes, please post the song.

Its over for Senadacels.