Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee women are beyond schizophrenic and simp for pedophile rapists

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
so ill TRY to keep it short , in my country there's a faggot that is popular on youtube and makes cancerous content, his ''comedy'' is nothing but telling anecdotes about literally shit, cum, dildos, etc, he's a fucking degenerate and foids find this funny.

anyway this guy a couple years ago made a video making mental gymnastics and basically said ''all men ara rapists''. i saw the comments of said video and foids wouldn't fuck off about how they were ''''''in danger''''' for having a sleepover at their friends house, they literally though their dads, uncles, brother were all rapists despite no signs of it, no evidence, no anecdote, just the fact that they were male was enough to think they were a treat.

years later this same faggot got exposed for posting at least more than 20 times pedophile tweets in public saying shit like ''i want to fuck this 12 year old boy'' '' i want to fuck *inserts name* he's 14 years old'' ''im a teacher and i want to fuck my student'' and shit like that.

the worst part is that this guy had a job as a teacher back then when he made those tweets. imagine a fucking teacher telling he wants to fuck his students, fucking insane.

so some backlash and outrage happened, made shitty video apology, left the country. but he still had foids simping for him and defending his actions. now he's back and still has an army of foids still defending him.

the very anti-men misandrist foids that were part of his demographic fanbase saying shit like ''muh all men are rapists'' went to literally defend a pedophile rapist.

women are a fucking joke.

edit: he also made fun of poor men in the streets, fun of people of disabilities and foids still simping defending and laughing at what he said.

TL;DR foids despite saying ''all men are rapist and trash'' go in their way to defend and simp a literal faggot pedophile rapist

Last edited:
a. not "yours" by a long shot, goy
b. why are you afraid of naming it? scared of IT cucks?
i don't think it's relevant nor anyone cares, either way u can figure out my country by looking who the faggot in the screenshot is.

It's definitely an odd thing.

I was thinking about this earlier walking along actually. I passed this woman and all I was doing was drinking an energy drink and minding my own business and I felt like I could feel unease from her being around me passing her.

My conclusion was that "strange men" are a very common fear.

It was dark out there so I kind of get it. That definitely makes it more pronounced, mainly because the man is now more unknown - you can't see his face or anything.

As for this case... it's a tricky one. Is he good looking? Maybe once women decide they like a guy (attractive, charismatic, status, whatever) then he's given a kind of stamp of approval in their minds and it doesn't matter so much what he does.

I was thinking about this earlier walking along actually. I passed this woman and all I was doing was drinking an energy drink and minding my own business and I felt like I could feel unease from her being around me passing her.
i already went through these situations multiple times, bus, walking my way home, etc etc
also look at what calimero had to go through if u havent already https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to-file-a-complaint-against-my-university.339717
Maybe once women decide they like a guy (attractive, charismatic, status, whatever) then he's given a kind of stamp of approval in their minds and it doesn't matter so much what he does.
i think women simp for faggots too much, there was a thread discussing this back then a couple weeks ago.

edit: he also made fun of poor men in the streets, fun of people of disabilities and foids still simping defending and laughing at what he said.
End him.

i already went through these situations multiple times, bus, walking my way home, etc etc
also look at what calimero had to go through if u havent already https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to-file-a-complaint-against-my-university.339717

Interesting thread. I wrote a reply :)

i think women simp for faggots too much, there was a thread discussing this back then a couple weeks ago.

Hm, yeah maybe. They do seem to get along strangely well with gay men, and pretty much always have.

I agree. Adult virgin males are seen as monsters, while foids will gladly sleep with a man who is ten years older than them.

Hm, yeah maybe. They do seem to get along strangely well with gay men, and pretty much always have.
Well, women only find about 10% of men attractive, and we all know that women view unattractive men in the worst possible light and in their minds, pretty much bring to reality whatever they imagine and make up about us. Faggots, on the other hand, have no interest in fucking women, and I highly doubt many, if any, faggots are in the top 10% of men, but because they're not interested in women, that makes them "safe," in women's minds. Of course, they'd have a highly different view if they were a child, not a grown woman, around a faggot, but that would require deeper thinking than just surface level analysis, which is something women are completely incapable of performing. Hell, they're not even really all that good at surface level analysis, either. They're just all straight-up mentally handicapped.

Rape and Pedophilia is OK to foids as long as it is Chad doing it.

schizophrenic is the wrong disorder.

the disorder(s) you're looking for are bipolar and/or borderline.

I agree. Adult virgin males are seen as monsters, while foids will gladly sleep with a man who is ten years older than them.
And have a criminal history way worse than saying "mean stuff online about woman"