Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Women are being assimilated into patriarchy "

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
WhatsApp Image 2021 08 31 at 54838 PM

So many different ways to say we want to whore around without consequence

"we want to be sexual beings without being sexualized" that doesnt makes sense.
So many different ways to say we want to whore around without consequence

"we want to be sexual beings without being sexualized" that doesnt makes sense.
Means she only wants Chad to sexualize her, not some incel creep :foidSoy:

Thats straight bs. i am only aftraid some cucks will actually make laws and shit for this. if foids then say we want men to cut their dicks off some cuck will make laws for that again. straight mental.

IMG_5159.jpg

lol to some pro feminist cucks it actually may look like a long list of valid complaints but all I read as an incel is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex patriarchy

jfl it's all about just SEX and exploiting their body freely. How can you even take this seriously. It's like men saying that lack of attraction from women is their problem no 1 (and frankly, it is), except that nobody cares about what men say

I have to disagree with you on that @ThoughtfulCel .
Foids are not similar to children in any way,.

Children have some degree of innocence. Foids do not.
Not too much, however, since some children and teens can be quite cruel.
If they don't get raised properly, or are badly influenced.

Children can be excused, to some extent, for their bad behavior. Since it is a result of lack of discipline.
In that case, their bad behavior is a result of the parents/guardians/teachers failure to educate them properly.
When a child misbehaves. or even does a crime, the ones responsible are the parents/guardians.

Foids can't be allowed to enjoy that same degree of behavior excusing. That same degree of irresponsibility for their actions.
Otherwise they will just "teehee" their way out of shit that would otherwise ruin a man's life.

They can't be allowed to be able to blame their degenerate behavior on "ignorance" or "immaturity" like a child can.
Foid imbecile degenerate behavior has no excuse. They do it because they are evil.
Because they enjoy doing evil and not suffering any consequences.

Foids are aware of all the shit they do, children, specially young children, mostly are not.
Foids are like psychopaths. Average foid behavior, in fact, is textbook definition of a psychopath. I am not even exaggerating.

Sorry for the long text. But it bothers me when foids get compared to children.
It sounds to me like "an excuse to their behavior".
I am not saying you are doing that excuse.
I am just sharing how I see such comparison and why I dislike it.

I would rather call them immature, ignorant, retarded holes. But children/child like? No.
That sets precedent for them to be treated with the same legal leeway that we afford to children.

That kind of comparison allows cucks and normies to excuse foids from the consequences of their crimes:
"They are just like children bro, they can't face the same consequences as an adult male, she murdered 3 people, but it was an "emotion outburst" bro. Just slap her wrist and it's done. We can't prosecute women bro, they are just like children bro."
Extremely based.
Sorry for the long comment, you are High IQ af, I know you get what I am saying.
No problem, i read everything and it makes sense. Whenever I compare women to children, I don't literally think of them as children with zero personal agency, moreso overgrown entitled brats who don't deserve the rights or special treatment they recieve.

I don't think they deserve any leeway or excuse for being human garbage.