Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are becoming really scary

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Women have become pure psychotic and evil, like it’s not even cute anymore. I feel my life in danger when I’m around them. They want to do me nothing but harm. They are like fully indwelled by Satan at this point, seeking whom they may devour, I.e. low status and vulnerable men.

This is why this world is destined to have a TRAGIC fate. Something has to change. Someone has to do something.

Last edited:
They need to have no rights again

jfl you could (purely theoretically ofc) off them with your bare hands, no need to fear

They aren't so scary when you have access to a 12 gauge

the only scary thing about foids is they can falsely accuse you of rape or harassment and sic their army of simps, cucks and whiteknights to attack you.

Don’t mean physical harm, but emotional/spiritual harm, arguably even worse
They can easily cause physical harm by screaming rape. I just don't go out of house much. My hate for them just runs too deep to be around them

They also aren’t so scary when you realize almost any man can destroy them in a fight.
True although my gun is reserved for the elephants and trannys (in game)

Don’t mean physical harm, but emotional/spiritual harm, arguably even worse
You should treat their words no other than barking of a dog, both of these are just emotional based nonsense (even thought barking have higher logical value since it actually can warn somebody while foids talk most often don't have any meaning)

You can’t let them scare you. Just remember they are dumb weak little bitches.

the only scary thing about foids is they can falsely accuse you of rape or harassment and sic their army of simps, cucks and whiteknights to attack you.
Yep.

We basically need to start wearing body cams like the cops do to prevent false claims from niggers and femcunts ever being taken seriously.

If Kamala Harris passed a law that made it legal to assault ugly men on the street, literally no woman in this decade, would be opposed to it.

And the ones that would be, would be drown out by the psychopaths.

People can make fun of me for saying that all they want, the message of violence and dismissal of men's suicidality has been loud and clear.

Women want men that don't make their pussy wet, DEAD.

This is why this world is destined to have a TRAGIC fate. Something has to change. Someone has to do something.
Nothing's gonna happen. It's a Neverending hell, ruled by the evil creatures that are foids. All you can hope for is a swift release from this plane.

Women have become pure psychotic and evil, like it’s not even cute anymore. I feel my life in danger when I’m around them. They want to do me nothing but harm. They are like fully indwelled by Satan at this point, seeking whom they may devour, I.e. low status and vulnerable men.
They've always been like this, its just now that jews have given them both freedom and protection they can show their true colors