Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious women are bankrupting entire countries

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Here in my country half of all mothers are single mothers and the governament gives them half a minimum wage per child.

last year the governament spent 90 billion on women and only 70 billion on the armed forces.

With women having fewer and fewer children, we are heading towards a population decline, a smaller population means less workers which means less taxes, which puts at risk the entire retirement system of my country.

I can't believe I have to pay more taxes to support the child that the whore had with Chad and still run the risk of the government not having enough money to retire me when I get old.

I don't need to say that children who grow up with single mothers don't have a father figure and are vulnerable to all kinds of psychological problems.

so women are not putting the finances of the entire country at risk but are also raising a generation of young people without a father figure.

how long will the finances hold up? how long will it take for the government to realize that it is the men who support, protect and build the country? and that women do nothing but drain resources and complain with their mouths full of the money that the government squeezes out of a working man who returns to an empty and cold house every day?

They should stop giving the women money so that they will whore themselves out to incels. The end result is the same, incels pay for womens livelihood, but at least the incels would get lots of sex out of it.

Women are human parasites. Their survival strategy is to leech resources from men by any means necessary.

All independent kweens, of course! :feelsokman:

Sounds like the perfect destination for land to conquer.

Here in my country half of all mothers are single mothers and the governament gives them half a minimum wage per child.

last year the governament spent 90 billion on women and only 70 billion on the armed forces.

With women having fewer and fewer children, we are heading towards a population decline, a smaller population means less workers which means less taxes, which puts at risk the entire retirement system of my country.

I can't believe I have to pay more taxes to support the child that the whore had with Chad and still run the risk of the government not having enough money to retire me when I get old.

I don't need to say that children who grow up with single mothers don't have a father figure and are vulnerable to all kinds of psychological problems.

so women are not putting the finances of the entire country at risk but are also raising a generation of young people without a father figure.

how long will the finances hold up? how long will it take for the government to realize that it is the men who support, protect and build the country? and that women do nothing but drain resources and complain with their mouths full of the money that the government squeezes out of a working man who returns to an empty and cold house every day?
which country? in mine that would be absolutely devastating

90 billion with that money the homeless population could dissapear and train every single one of them to make them suitible husbands and wifes but nooooooooo we need to save the womerino from their own decisions

Women are human parasites. Their survival strategy is to leech resources from men by any means necessary.
javier-bardem-anton.gif