Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are a lot worse than you think

angrysteroidcel

angrysteroidcel

I will not leave alone
Women hate ugly men more than hitler hated the Jews they harass below average men to the point of making them want to kill themself women are the root of evil in this world im on 2250 mg testosterone enanthate daily and taking 20 shots everyday people around me are telling me I’m becoming a danger I don’t care one day Elliot Rodger is in heaven right now one day I’m going out in Minecraft beating a womens head against the sidewalks talking both her eyeballs out slowly and breaking her fingers slow make her feel the pain she deserves I’m going to do this with a smile on my face. I’m killing the devil I’m doing good I will be a hero for this

God will take me to heaven for this

I have no sadness no depression just anger nothing is holding me back

God will take me to heaven for this
You gonna have to wait a long time then because there is no god,or heaven for that matter.
Actually there is a heaven,on this earth,if you're a genetically superior individual.

The fbi really aren’t trying nowadays are they
They can arrest me in this world for killing the devil but in the next word I will be in heaven with the lord

Women hate ugly men more than hitler hated the Jews they harass below average men to the point of making them want to kill themself women are the root of evil in this world im on 2250 mg testosterone enanthate daily and taking 20 shots everyday people around me are telling me I’m becoming a danger I don’t care one day Elliot Rodger is in heaven right now one day I’m going out in Minecraft beating a womens head against the sidewalks talking both her eyeballs out slowly and breaking her fingers slow make her feel the pain she deserves I’m going to do this with a smile on my face. I’m killing the devil I’m doing good I will be a hero for this
Based

Future saint right here

Giga based and saint pilled

I already think the worst of them

Livestream it

Last edited:
Go away fbi agent

Schizomaxxing